Game of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternalinferno

Sidekick
Reaction score
ok idk if there's already a thread for this, if there is I apologize, but i see so many people say there choice for goty in many other threads so I thought i'd make a thread specifically made to discuss that. Right now my pick would be Uncharted 2: Among theives, my other considerations would be Assassins creed 2, and Batman Arkham Asylum. I'm kind of on the fence about modern warfare 2, i mean I loved it but it seems the multiplayer isnt nearly as addictive as the first, and the campaign was also better in the first, but i still loved it so yea i guess i would consider it, but yea my pick would be U2, that game was just something special, so, anyone and everyone, chime in with ur opinions/choices!

I think it'll be fight between Modern Warfare 2 & Uncharted 2, with AC2 throwing in a punch every now & then. Along with Batman & L4D2 getting mentions.

I think it'll be fight between Modern Warfare 2 & Uncharted 2, with AC2 throwing in a punch every now & then. Along with Batman & L4D2 getting mentions.

I havent played l4d2, but if it's anything like the first, i mean its fun and all, but i dont believe its goty worthy

I'd say its between UC2, MW2, AC2, and Batman

Batman: Arkham Asylum was a good game, but I don't see it competing for Game of the Year. I would, though, put Assassin's Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2 up high in that choice. Never played Uncharted 2 though, so I can't speak for that game.

It sucks, though, that a sports game can't be mentioned for GOTY though. Madden 10 is an amazing game, and so is NBA 2k10.

There's a GOTY thread with a poll so I'm going to close this thread in favor of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"