• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Games you've never finished

Scarface. Finished the main story but never bought Montana Legal and other businesses. The distribution missions were a pain in the #@$. Whatever money I made from the distribution missions I would lose it to fix up the businesses that were destroyed buy the gangs.

The Thing (PS2) which is supposed to be a sequel to the famed John Carpenter remake. Never finished it and sent it back (i had rented it via Gamefly). Why? Because the game SUCKED WHALE ANUS!:oldrazz: It was one of the most broken, buggy, and just unplayable games I've ever seen!

The Thing (PS2) which is supposed to be a sequel to the famed John Carpenter remake. Never finished it and sent it back (i had rented it via Gamefly). Why? Because the game SUCKED WHALE ANUS!:oldrazz: It was one of the most broken, buggy, and just unplayable games I've ever seen!

OMG was that game was horrible, I could only play it up until you meet up with the captain or whatever in the begining and the game would freeze...everytime. :cmad:

i mostly just get bored with games that aren't good enough. a good enough game will keep you trying even if you are stuck. every really good game you play gives you less tolerance for the bad. they aren't worth your time if you aren't enjoying them, which is the whole point.

Superman for NES. That game still pisses me off I am on the last mission and have no clue on where to go. I am still trying to figure out what I am suppose to do.

Though I love them, I've never finished any of the GTA series except for GTA III. They simply take too much time and often are too difficult. The biggest hurdle would be the fact that if you failed, you'd have to start the mission all over with many of them being quite long winded. I'm 37. I don't have time to sit there all damn day trying over and over nor do I get any enjoyment out of that. I just want to go away to someplace else for a while. Which is another problem since I'd actually prefer to be playing as Spiderman or some other super hero within a Rock Star quality world. Playing as another human being leading their life isn't neccessarily what I'm in the mood for when I get home from work.

Just Cause 2 and Red Dead Redemption both solved this problem with appropriate save points so you are encouraged to finish it. I finished the former and will likely finish the latter.

Oh Yeah, I never did finish GTAII. Fun game, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"