Gears of War / Halo Tournament (cash prize involved)

T

TheOneBillyX

'm looking for a team to compete with me in the Army Gaming Championships. I figure if I organize a big enough team, then we all have a better chance of bringing home some straight-up cash.

Who's with me?

Meet, compete and beat the best gamers. Win cash and prizes!

Army Gaming Championship Ladder and Registration Update!!

We're a few weeks into the first qualifying ladder of the Army Gaming Championships CS:S and right now Check Six, the recKoning and I-5 are sitting atop nice leads. But don't forget there's still a lot of time, and anyone team can throw their hat in the ring and fight for cash money and increased seeding in the qualifying bracket that begins Aug. 27th.

The Army is bringing you the opportunity to win some money playing the game you want without disrupting your team's practice schedule... Why not?

The online qualifying bracket (256 Max Teams) Elite 8 will go on to compete for another chance at $3,000 in total cash and prizes, and then the finals will be held and the winners will take away a piece of $7,500.

The Fall/Winter Tournament season is about to get started early. All the tournaments features top of the line anti-cheat protection as well as an army strong infrastructure to make sure that everything runs smoothly. This is a great chance to pick up a little cash and practice for those LAN events you're looking forward to this fall. Don't hesitate. Sign up Today!

http://armygamingchampionships.com

http://ggl.com

The Army Gaming Championships (AGC) will be the largest online video gaming competition and gamer social networking site to date, and will attract the attention and participation of millions of video game enthusiasts in the U.S.

*Largest online prize purse (over $200,000)

* Most extensive number of video gaming titles: Gears Of War, Counter Strike: Source, America’s Army: Special Forces, Battlefield 2142, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Command and Conquer 3 (PC), Command and, Conquer 3 (Xbox), Halo 2, Tom Clancy’s: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, and Tom Clancy’s: Rainbow Six Vegas.

* Sponsored by the U.S. Army”

they man u have to make ur sig better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"