Geeky Discussion 1: Star Wars vs Kingdom Hearts

Indiglo said:
Sex.

art40.jpg

::snicker::

Erzengel said:
::snicker::

Yeah, but in that form, Sora could grab a Jedi's balls with both hands and still rape him with two 'blades'.

Hands never leaving the balls.

Darthphere said:
Some game where some anime looking kid fights evil with Mickey and random Disney related characters with a huge key.
Oh so in other words a total waste of my time

ShadowBoxing said:

If you enjoy Action Adventure games with a RPG touch, it's a great game.

Too bad though, that the Disney aspect throws people off. They use in the right way, it's a backdrop everyone is familiar with so it's easy to wrap KH's own story around it.

Indiglo said:
Too bad though, that the Disney aspect throws people off. They use in the right way, it's a backdrop everyone is familiar with so it's easy to wrap KH's own story around it.

It doesnt throw me off, I just think its a cheap gimmick.

Indiglo said:
Have you played the game?

Is this like an olbigatory question everytime someone talks bad about something?

Yes, I have. Look at it this way. If Square Enix made the same game with made up characters it wouldnt get all the rants and raves it does. The use of Disney characters is just some ploy to make the game stand out. When in fact its an average adventure/RPG.

ShadowBoxing said:
You don't know the story so how would you know? Stop being ignorant. This is a thread for people who know about Star Wars and KH

Darthphere said:
That looks ridiculous.
A bald burnt man in a scuba suit using a beam of light for a weapon sounds ridiculous more so than Sora looks. But I still respect it. Jeez.

Won '08 said:
A bald burnt man in a scuba suit using a beam of light for a weapon sounds ridiculous more so than Sora looks. But I still respect it. Jeez.

Not really, he looks badass.:o :up:

Won '08 said:

Vader's first apperance in A New Hope is so epic.

Does that Sora always look like that? Doesn't exactly strike fear into the heart of evil. More like he felt in a dumpster and some things stuck to him.

Sora could kill Superman and Goku if he wated to. Spider-Man could beat Sora with prep-time.

Erzengel said:
Vader's first apperance in A New Hope is so epic.

Does that Sora always look like that? Doesn't exactly strike fear into the heart of evil. More like he felt in a dumpster and some things stuck to him.
He changes forms. Thats his God Form called "Final".

Mickey jumping around taking out heartless and nobodies reminded me of Yoda's battles in Star Wars 2-3

Dorian Gray said:
Mickey jumping around taking out heartless and nobodies reminded me of Yoda's battles in Star Wars 2-3
Sure did. Sora would be able totake out these Jedis =/8

I can't say which is better, but I will say that it would make for a pretty interesting crossover. :)

This is like asking "Who would win? Care Bears or Nazis?" The 2 are not similar in anyway.

I propose we stop the Geeky Discussion rounds before we get to those ridiculous and unfortunately inevitable Superman vs. Goku or Batman vs. Superman discussions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"