Geeky Discussion 1: Star Wars vs Kingdom Hearts

PFFFFT, KINGOM HEARTS > EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, EASILY. :o:up:

Dorian Gray said:
Mickey jumping around taking out heartless and nobodies reminded me of Yoda's battles in Star Wars 2-3

YEAH, YODA AND MICKEY ARE QUITE SIMILAR. :D

yah it kind of does get quite star wars towards the end but like the lightsaber could cut through anything but another lightsaber...Sora would be toast.

King Mickey would totally kick Yoda's @ss.

Kingdom Hearts:D:up:

devilgirl said:
yah it kind of does get quite star wars towards the end but like the lightsaber could cut through anything but another lightsaber...Sora would be toast.

SORA'S HEART WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

Spidey-Bat said:
This is like asking "Who would win? Care Bears or Nazis?" The 2 are not similar in anyway.

Dude, the Care Bears would form a f**king blitzgrieg on the Nazi's, beating them down with their C**kslaps of Love. :o

XwolverineX said:
SORA'S HEART > THE FORCE :o

Find the Shift key on your keyboard on your left hand side. Now move one key up and push it. Now type normally.

I can't respect any dude with a chick's name. Sora, ugh.

Mickey is to fruity and Yoda's too wise, the Jedi's would crush Kingdom Hearts like nothing.

A better poll is why would the Jedi, who are peacekeepers, be fighting a group who also have good intentions and means?

I'm not Geeky enough to have ever played Kingdom Hearts.

If it wasn't for SAC 368: Video Games and Culture this semester, I wouldn't even know what it was

Ronny Shade said:
I'm not Geeky enough to have ever played Kingdom Hearts.

If it wasn't for SAC 368: Video Games and Culture this semester, I wouldn't even know what it was

STOP BEING A *** AND GO PLAY IT RIGHT NOW. IT'S EQUIVALENT TO HAVING SEX WITH J. ALBA!! :eek::up:

XwolverineX said:
STOP BEING A *** AND GO PLAY IT RIGHT NOW. IT'S EQUIVALENT TO HAVING SEX WITH J. ALBA!! :eek::up:

Thats not really a selling point to me, and im quoting this in the hopes a mod sees you calling someone a ***.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"