Gemma Chan is Minn-Erva

You know what would look amazing? Being inspired by 90’s it girl Neve Campbell

Or maybe more controversially but being inspired by the powerhouse of the 90s Sarah Jessica Parker.

Although the first look might be easier for Gemma’s natural hair colour and look

She was in the waters of mars episode. The one with David tennant.

Anyway, Gemma was on set today!

It sounds like they’re filming a train scene today so maybe Minerva is trying to attack a train? Very exciting

Thanks for that :up:

6z30xs.jpg

Gemma Chan
@Gemma_Chan1
Thanks for the ride. @Marvel

#captainmarvel #marvelstudios #marvel #bts #thatsawrap

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gemma_Chan1/status/1011113750378602497

Last edited:
I love it! It has echoes of Kylie Minogue impossible princess era

Perfect for the time. I guess the kree won’t have blue skin this time though?

I sure hope they do. They were blue in Guardians of the Galaxy.

One of the interesting things about her earliest Captain Marvel appearance is that she was almost a good guy. However, she comes off as pretty much amoral and more interested in science than ethics so she works well as a bad guy.

Maybe this time she plays a part in Carol getting her powers?

Interesting I certainly hope they don't kill her off!

I reckon she’s the one who will examine her right after she gets her powers. She’ll probbaly nark on her to the kree which is what will set them off as antagonists

Interesting tweet Rune just tweeted

Makes me think they have had at least a decent amount of screen time together. This makes me think he’s playing Captain Alpha. Very interesting

Gonna sound dumb, but I’m glad she’s blue. I figured she was just out of make-up at the time but that set pic Chan shared a little while ago did make me a bit nervous on that front lol.

She looks amazing.

She looks amazing.

She does. I’m hoping her role is big enough for her to completely breakout (her role in CRA was the start of course).

She does. I’m hoping her role is big enough for her to completely breakout (her role in CRA was the start of course).
Yes, I would love if she did really well out of this and started landing top roles regularly.

Now I want to see a Capt. Marvel trilogy so we can get all these great characters like Gemma Chan's Minn Erva for 3 movies instead of one.

I suppose that’s the cool thing about having villains like the skrulls. You can kill them off so you get the satisfying ending of the villain meeting their comeuppance but you don’t loose the opportunity to keep a cool villain because there’s always another villain. I’m sure Minerva will survive.

I wonder if she’s a scientist in this one? She’s got a huge piece on her but there’s no reason to believe a scientist wouldn’t know how to fire especially in a combat zone.

How is Gemma always so perfect looking? She could be walking off a 30 hour flight full of screaming kids and have gastro and still look better than me at my best. She is just incredible

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"