General rules

Discussion in 'Misc. Comics Films' started by Chris Wallace, Feb 20, 2005.

1. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

this is true

2. Chris Wallace LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

There's a fifth reason; what if the hero is one who generally kills? The Punisher & Blade don't tend to have a lot of grudge matches.

3. Chris Wallace LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

#4b-study the characters . And this applies not only to the writer & director, but to the actors as well. CINO may not have happened if Halle & Pitof bothered to pick up a comic.

8. Don't let the people on these boards push you around. But don't completely ignore us, either. This is going to be a point of controversy-and threatens to nullify this entire thread, but so be it. Comic fans, fanboys, geeks-whatever you want to call us-don't always know best. Sometimes they don't even know what they want. More often than not it's b/c they've already seen the movie in their heads 100 times & are resistant to anything that deviates from that image. I've read hundreds of posts complaining about organic webbing, the Goblin suit, Spider-Man's costume, the leather X-uniforms, rubber Batsuits, the black Kingpin-the list goes on & on. And for the most part, the naysayers have been wrong. Be it because of the changes or in spite of them, these movies have turned out to be quality films-both entertaining & commercially successful. (I'll let you decide on "Daredevil".) I'm glad these filmmakers didn't give in or we may have ended up w/a two-hour Visa commercial.

4. Chris Wallace LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

Ok-but at least you feel me on this one.

5. Chris Wallace LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

Any Additions?