Apocalypse Genosha, Utopia, Asteroid M, Savage Land

ciscostudent561

Sidekick
Reaction score
One of my favorite things about the xmen growing up was the great imagination of the series. I can't wait to see if one of these territories make it on film.

I think another member had an awesome idea about Genosha coming to form due to events at DC in DOFP. Except that apocalypse is the prime minister and he leads the country to War against the world.

What do u wanna c?
After credits savage land would be awesome

Perhaps one day many years from now we'll get to see the savage land but I don't think we'll see it until a new director is allowed to come in and reboot the series and even then it might be considered too "out there". Genosha or Utopia could definitely happen though.

Genosha, definitely.

I believe it was considered for one of the other movies at some point.

No to Utopia, well they would have to do Asteriod M and destroy X-Mansion first, if they want to go to the route that comics did with Utopia. And I don't see that happening in the films.

I want to see Genosha and Savage Land.

Asteriod M, not really.

I always kind of wanted to see the concepts of The Savage Land and Genosha combined.

You make a good point, CBMS often amalgamate things into one version.

They could have a Genosha quite easily as a Mutant friendly nation or even City and it wouldn't undermine the objective of Xavier and Magneto as they want global equality and Superiority respectively

Didn't they sort of do that in the ULTIMATE X-MEN comics, or am I imagining things?

Genosha, definitely.

I believe it was considered for one of the other movies at some point.
For which movie? And how would it have fit into the story? I'd love to see it in a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"