Get your Twinkies while you can!

Its Over :(

hostesstrashed.jpg

I suspect some of these things may be collector's items in the future, so if you find a Hostess product, buy it and keep it sealed up.

Twinkies are good forever anyway.

Some of the families around here are going to starve to death now, based on their shopping carts.

Apocalypse Now Intro (The Doors - The End)

[YT]1b26BD5KjH0[/YT]

Seems fitting...

Pretty messed up that Twinkies disappear just after pot is legalized.

If they could have just waited a few months then they'd be financially solvent again :(

If they could have just waited a few months then they'd be financially solvent again :(

The problems with the Hostess company has been at least a decade in the making. The union activity was the straw that broke the camel's back, but was not the main cause of it.

But as I mentioned before, I'd be surprised if another food company doesn't swoop in to buy some of these assets, including the Twinkies brand name, for cents on the dollar.

I know. I was making fun of them going under when pot was legalized. But I'm sure there'll be twinkies from some company or another soon enough.

Forget the Twinkles, this means no more Cup Cakes and Suzy-Qs.

Pretty messed up that Twinkies disappear just after pot is legalized.

It's like a stoner version of The Gift of the Magi.

I tried to get a Twinkie or other food-like Hostess item for the last time at the gas station and then the Target all by my house, and everything Hostess was completely ravaged. I ended up getting two GIANT Reese's at Target...

blaircandy_2237_106287366

...which are gonna be way better than Twinkie's anyway. :up:

Collector's items, I called it.

I've had people asking me all day at work if we had any Twinkies left, we sold out yesterday over 200 boxes in one day... crazy

Part of me wants this to be one messed up marketing ploy.

original.jpg

Damn..... Hostess. If Krispy Kreme ever goes out of business, it will truly will be the Apocalypse.

Damn..... Hostess. If Krispy Kreme ever goes out of business, it will truly will be the Apocalypse.

damn, how can ANYONE eat those donuts?!?... years ago here in Chi, when they used to be here before they all folded, whenever I ate that stuff, all that super-sweet s**t in it and on it seemed to make my teeth wiggle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"