Get your Twinkies while you can!

Get your own. It's hoardin' time boys!

Today when I was getting beer at my local Wal-Mart I saw at least 20 people at the cash registers with carts full of only Hostess foods thats crazy.

See how easy it is to create mass hysteria.

Keep eating Twinkies on a regular basis and that will be an eventuality. ;)

No it won't. Fat people are never cold, not even in death.

I can even imagine Hostess not being around, but I can see how Little Debbie might have been their demise. They really undersold them on many tasty treats, I hardly ever buy Hostess now. :(

And that's why you don't **** with Little Debbie... ***** is crazy.

See how easy it is to create mass hysteria.
Remember that one time where the media hinted there MIGHT be a rice shortage due to drought? People started to hoard rice and Costco had to implement rationing. "Only 2 20-lb bags of rice per person" or something. It was hysterical.

A man at our super wal-mart bought ALL of the boxes of twinkies they had in stock the other day.

I had a coworker that use to call his backside twinkies. That's all I can think of whenever this thread pops up, not very appetizing.

So you didn't find him hot, is what you're getting at.

Remember that one time where the media hinted there MIGHT be a rice shortage due to drought? People started to hoard rice and Costco had to implement rationing. "Only 2 20-lb bags of rice per person" or something. It was hysterical.

It could be a new marketing scam. Now they are saying there is too much arsenic in rice :wow:

I had a coworker that use to call his backside twinkies. That's all I can think of whenever this thread pops up, not very appetizing.

At least he didn't mention his devil dog.

I've never tasted twinkies and now they're going out of business and I guess I never will :(

I've never tasted twinkies and now they're going out of business and I guess I never will :(
You ain't missing much you ask me. I'd much rather have a cupcake or Ring Ding or whatever. It's all about the chocolate.

Because you can't get stuff illegally in England? :o

Today when I was getting beer at my local Wal-Mart I saw at least 20 people at the cash registers with carts full of only Hostess foods thats crazy.

Not really. That was actually a common sight at Wal-Mart before Hostess went out of business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"