Getting to know my fellow hypesters.

Kevin

Doug not so Funny
Reaction score
Honestly, anything can happen to anyone of us, and that's life. Even though that's how life is, it really sucks. I think this thread, if there isn't one like it, should help us all get to know each other. I want to know at least one thing about each of you, because I consider every last single one of you my friends. If something were to ever happen to you, I would feel very sad. So fellow hypesters, Lets begin.

No secret, My name is Kevin. And I'm the youngest in my family. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters. My older sister is my whole sister, while my eldest is from my father's side. My brother is my half brother from my mother's side, but I've always considered him my whole brother.

You can say anything you feel, and really, I want to get to know as many of you as I can, so please participate.

MODS, if there is anything like this out already, feel free to close.

My friends call me Jr. and I love pop music. JT is probably my favorite artist ever.

Justin? Is it because he brought sexy back? :woot:

crash and burn mav.. crash and burn. :(

"Here we go one more time, everybody's feeling fine." been a fan since Junior high, and when it was "cool"

I also own Justified.

I'm Weapon Zed Two. I'm an arise. I enjoy pencalutas, long walks in the rain. And I'm just assuming this but am intrigued by the idea of making love at midnight.....

Seriously though. I'm in my last year of high school and I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself. I have a sister who I'm sure is literally the devil.
I have many best friends. They would proably say that I'm the funny one. Even though it really doesn't show much on they hype. They'd also say that I'm an old man. I tend to treat my friends less like friends and more like my kids. Drives them nuts. I cant count how many times they have said "Your not my parents." or "Since when are you my mom and dad."
I'm just protective of people. Even strangers. I'd go to the end of the earth for just about anyone if it was right thing to do.

Figured this was the thread to get that out, not that I've ever been a closet pop fan. It's also my opinion that Kelly Clarkson is the best live singer to ever hit mainstream music.

My name is Dewdrop Karma Mosenberg. I am the oldest of a family of 16. I worked as a sideshow performer in my younger days

miss_mignon.jpg

With my earnings, I bought a flock of penguins and trained them to do my nefarious bidding. Now I am empress of the world and live in Castle Von Dew'm in the heart of Studio City, where I rule with an iron fist and crush all who oppose me.

Oh, and Havok is my favorite X-Man

even though ya probably don't wanna hear this

My name is Brian I go to High School
I'm in to Rock/Classic Rock/Hard rock/Metal
anything else isn't fer me and I might be learnin' the Bass and/or Drums soon

My name is Marielle. I'm 22.

I like little boys... preferably under twelve and surrounded by rubber ducky's. But I'll take up until about 15...

THIS IS JUST A JOKE ^^^

I like Anime...
And Anime boys... that look like girls...

And............I'm at work right now...

And theeeennnn...

....and theeeeennnn......

AND THEN AND THEN AND THEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN.......

oakzap425 said:
My name is Marielle. I'm 22.

I like little boys... preferably under twelve and surrounded by rubber ducky's. But I'll take up until about 15...

I like Anime...
And Anime boys... that look like girls...

And............I'm at work right now...

And theeeennnn...

....and theeeeennnn......

AND THEN AND THEN AND THEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN.......

......I thought that movie was forgotten? Why would you remind me of that movie......GA!

oakzap never fails to weird people out with her obsession with anime.

Poetic Chaos said:
Figured this was the thread to get that out, not that I've ever been a closet pop fan. It's also my opinion that Kelly Clarkson is the best live singer to ever hit mainstream music.
Kelly Clarkson is the s***. she's the best american idol ever! and I would sleep with her. That's how hot she is. I, me, would sleep with her.

Hey I'm George.I married my high school sweetheart 20 years ago and have a great family.I enjoy anything outdoors, and of course collecting comics

Let's see.. My B-day's Dec.10,get me a present..:p, For some reason I have a pretty long list of superhero crushes, I have two sisters, I'm the middle, I still :heart: Tobey, and I have a ****ty cat.:D

I heard her sing Breakaway unplugged on MTV.com. Vocals as good as they get.

Blue has been my favorite color since, was it 97 when Power Rangers: turbo came out? Yes, when i was younger, I wanted to be Justin. It wan't fair, he was the only kid ranger, the bastard. Because of PR: Turbo, anything blue I will love. That is why Nightcrawler is my favorite X-man.

COMICBOY said:
Kelly Clarkson is the s***. she's the best american idol ever! and I would sleep with her. That's how hot she is. I, me, would sleep with her.

You sure your gay?

I'm Mark and in my Senior year in high school. I am a 1st dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do, have an older brother and sister, and formerly PurplePenisPrancer ( :cmad: ). I'm really into going out to watch movies and playing video games. In the future I plan on either becoming a dentist, graphic artist, or veterinarian. And this is my dog :D
TechSession009.jpg

Poetic Chaos said:
I heard her sing Breakaway unplugged on MTV.com. Vocals as good as they get.
My aunt has Digital tv, so when I go to her house, I go to aol on demand, and when they have the kelly clarkson section, I watch her videos and live performances. Talk about awesome.

Everyone calls me JD in my neck of the woods. I love to play video games, read about American history and play sports. I play baseball in any weather and wrestle for my high school in the winter (in fact, our season starts on the 27th). I want to be a senator someday, but not sure what I want to do before then.

Equint77 said:
oakzap never fails to weird people out with her obsession with anime.

... I don't know what you're talking about...

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"