Ghost Rider: The Game(s)

FlameHead

Avenger
Reaction score
Just imagine the possibilities of this game? I would love to drive around the city inflicting vengence on those who spill innocent blood. Just imagine using his mystical chain to drag his enemies closer... or beat to oblivion. I'd actually buy a game system just to get this game... if it ever came out that is.

What do you think? Woud it work as a game? Would you rather see it as an adventure game or a first person shooter?

i dont know if ghost rider was cooming as a game i think i must see the triler before i can bay it :unishr:

Well I wouldn't want to see it as an FPS, that's for sure. I can see it working as a third person action/adventure game

ROCKSTAR COULD MAKE A KICKASS 'GHOSTRIDER' GAME. WITH THE FREEROAM FORMAT, AND THE EXCELLENT DRIVING ENGINE (PARTICULARLY THE MOTORCYCLES), YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED. THE FLAMING VIGILANTE (NO, NOT GAY) NEEDS TO BE DONE RIGHT, OR NOT AT ALL. :ghost:

A Ghost Rider game will probally come out when the movie comes out next year. And it will probally suck just like all the other comic book games

THWIP* said:
ROCKSTAR COULD MAKE A KICKASS 'GHOSTRIDER' GAME. WITH THE FREEROAM FORMAT, AND THE EXCELLENT DRIVING ENGINE (PARTICULARLY THE MOTORCYCLES), YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED. THE FLAMING VIGILANTE (NO, NOT GAY) NEEDS TO BE DONE RIGHT, OR NOT AT ALL. :ghost:
You vould've just said GTA 6: Ghost Rider

hippie_hunter said:
A Ghost Rider game will probally come out when the movie comes out next year. And it will probally suck just like all the other comic book games
Lies! :mad:
Not all comicbook games sucked. The X-Men games for the Genesis rocked as did the original PS1 Spider-Man.
So ha...the vast majority of them may have sucked, but there were a few gems in the dung pile. :p

As for the topic...I love Ghost Rider and all, but I'd be leary to see them make a game about him. A GR game would either kick or be complete ass. There would be no in between. I do like THWIP*'s idea about using the GTA format as a stepping stone. :)
Course they'd also have to use the one true and original Ghost Rider as the main character, Johnny Blaze. :D

Well, Twisted Metal Black could be kind of a Ghost Rider game, i suppose. :p

FetchImageJPG.asp

If the movie happens the game will follow for sure....
Ive been waiting for a longggg time to see a GR game...can already imagine it will have at least 2 different game styles. the obvious riding on GR's bike (maybe from a top view looking down) through cities, desert areas, ect fighting all types of demons. the other part could be your standard 3rd or 1st person type of game where you (as GR) get to pummel evil doers w/ your spiked guantlets and whip them into submission w/ your chain. maybe even be able to give the Penance Stare to a few select villains. man that is gonna be fun! :D

Definitely a game that will be free-roam. How?

You see crimes taking place right in front of your eyes, you either chose to fry that mother ****er that had commited the crime or continue on with your missions.

3rd person, it would be impossible to use the chain while in 1st person perspective.

Johnny Blaze said:
Lies! :mad:
Not all comicbook games sucked. The X-Men games for the Genesis rocked as did the original PS1 Spider-Man.
So ha...the vast majority of them may have sucked, but there were a few gems in the dung pile. :p

As for the topic...I love Ghost Rider and all, but I'd be leary to see them make a game about him. A GR game would either kick or be complete ass. There would be no in between. I do like THWIP*'s idea about using the GTA format as a stepping stone. :)
Course they'd also have to use the one true and original Ghost Rider as the main character, Johnny Blaze. :D

Well Danny Ketch could be an extra unlockable......and if you put a multiplayer racing or fighting aspect to it, you could even have them go against each other.

Hell how about other alternate GR's like the orginal Cowboy GR or a Karathos GR....or Hellfire gun Blaze without his GR look......imagine the possiblities.

Maybe even add a RPG element like the more souls you avenge or the more vengence to do the more powerful you get...

The unlockable stuff would be cool. Sorta like what they did in Spider-Man for the PS1. Even have players collect some Ghost Rider comics as well. It would give players a little history lesson about the character. :up:

hellfire gun or no hellfire gun.. I liked it when Blaze had it when he wasn't GR, but shoudl GR have it in the game.

Lord Blackbolt said:
hellfire gun or no hellfire gun.. I liked it when Blaze had it when he wasn't GR, but shoudl GR have it in the game.
I liked him with that gun as well, but I don't know...if he has it in the movie I'd say give it to him. Otherwise, since he is more-then-likely gonna be Ghost Rider in the game, I'd say leave it out. Or maybe like you said, make the Ghost Rider-less Blaze available as an unlockable character and let that version use it...or something like that.

yeah...that's what I'm thinking. Cause I would like to play as Blaze and then turn into GR when the need comes. Being GR all the time could get a little boring. Plus as Blaze maybe since your a stunt man you can do Stunts as side missions as Blaze.

Lord Blackbolt said:
yeah...that's what I'm thinking. Cause I would like to play as Blaze and then turn into GR when the need comes. Being GR all the time could get a little boring. Plus as Blaze maybe since your a stunt man you can do Stunts as side missions as Blaze.

or maybe even do a little "undercover" work. for instance if there is someone you are hunting for and dont know where to look for them. like you would have a choice to either stomp into a bar as GR destroying everything hoping you might get some info (highly unlikely) or go in as Blaze and ask some of the perps to see where your target may be hiding.

yeah that's a cool idea. So which villians would you like, and would you want any other heroes to show up like the Spiderman game did?

I wouldn't mind Dr. Strange as a guest star.

Also when GR is riding the streets I think there should have some levels where the cops chase you.

Lord Blackbolt said:
Also when GR is riding the streets I think there should have some levels where the cops chase you.

that is a must...both GR's had their fair share of troubles w/ the law.

as far as villains..i would love to see Blackheart as the main villain. seems he would be a great choice for a final boss type. scarecrow and blackout could be lesser bosses.
Dr. Strange would make a cool cameo...and would fit in nicely actually as Strange made several guest appearances in the Ghost Rider series.
another idea is maybe have a completely different type of game where GR is trying to stop scarecrow from a non-stop murder spree. could be done as a horror/ suspense type game. maybe even target it for mature audiences....wont ever happen im sure..but its nice to dream :)

Lord Blackbolt said:
yeah that's a cool idea. So which villians would you like, and would you want any other heroes to show up like the Spiderman game did?

I wouldn't mind Dr. Strange as a guest star.

A few cops chase levels would be awesome. :)

As for villains...I think the main villain should actually be Zarathos. You could go up against Mephisto, Blackheart, Centurios (Sp?), and all of them sure...maybe even have Mephisto be the "big" boss at the end of the game. But, the battle agaisnt Mephisto has taken so much out of Blaze that Zarathos finally has enough strength to take control completely, and, after you beat Mephisto, you have to square off againt him for control of your body. Maybe have it take place on a mental battlefield or something. It would make for an interesting twist in the end I think. :) :ghost:

For cameos...Strange definitely, but I would like to see some of the other darker or supernatural heroes could make an appearance...like Punisher, Werewolf By Night, Moon Knight, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"