Ghost Rider: The Game(s)

£10?! Nice buy, Invictus. Give us your thoughts when you've had a bit of a play.

I was just thinking, Mugen allows you to use your own music. Hmm, what track should I use for Ghostie?

:huh:

I'm getting pretty sick of all the downing ghost rider is getting on the movie and the game. I was watching g4tv the other day and that candy ass adam sessler was reviewing it and gave it a 2out of5, along with all his smarmy bull**** comments about the game and movie :cmad: This is the same network that gave Ultimate Alliance 4outof5. That is complete bull****. The Ghost Rider game is very similar to the UA. They both have you hacking and slashing through various levels. the only difference is ghost rider is better. His combinations are cooler, the scenery is better and darker, you get the bike levels as well. The real problem is that they and many others don't like the character and thats the main reason we're hearing all this ****. It doesn't matter how good and fun the game is, or the movie for that matter, a lot of people are gonna talk all this smack because they don't like the premise of the ghost rider. UA did not have better visuals than GR but everybody praises it because its got all the other heros, thats so much bull****-they play the same.
and the movie, man, 5 minutes of that perfected Ghost Rider is better than 2 entire spiderman movies. I don't care what anybody says. Were damn lucky to have gotten one to begin with. Everybody is so damn spoiled and don't realize how lucky they are to be living in a time when these movies are being made at all..........:cmad: :cmad: ...ok, I'll stop here

So I played the game, and I gotta ask...what's the deal with vengeance? Good guy, bad guy or what? Is he a bounty hunter for hell like GR, tracking down escaped souls like Blackheart?

well in the MAIN marvelverse, vengeance was originally a bad guy who didnt rele realize he was a bad guy but then became a good guy. hes currently residing in the dark with the rest of the 90s ghost rider universe prob never to be seen or mentioned again. which blows cause he was awesome, has major potential.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vengeance_(comics) go there for details on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"