Ghost Rider Trivia Thread!

Yeah, I really liked him as a character. Great idea really. I don't think he's appeared anywhere since his last time in GRII #36.

You can find a full profile of him here: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/suicidegr.htm

Enjoy.

Now, somebody answer my damn trivia question!!! What was the name of the reporter who worked mainly on Ghost Rider's story during his reign in the 90's? The hint provided was "can be found on the W page of the Giant Sized Reference; http://giantsizedghostrider.co.nr.

Okay, Okay... It was Linda Wei.

Somebody else ask a question.

Nobody wants to play with me? I'll ask one to see if I can hook a few players.

What is 'International Contractors Unlimited'?

Nope, but I will give you a hint.

This has to do with not-living wrist warn time telling device...

Uncanny Orb said:
This is a Ghost Rider question?

Related to, yes. The last hint isn't the greatest one to help get the answer but is pretty witty. Think about it.

Another hint, has to do with the Dan Ketch Ghost Rider story.

Does it have something to do with THE NEXT WAVE team?

That team that DK's girlfriend ended up joining that was hunting GR or maybe one of the groups that snowblind or deathwatch were affiliated with.

Deathwatch's shell corportation.

Yay! You got it. Now do you get the clue "not-living wrist warn time telling device"? DeathWatch. hehe.

Anyway, it's your turn to ask a question NDX.

Damn, I'm really bad at these. You'd be better off at asking the question.

Okay... umm,...

In the first issue of the 2nd series, the villian is this big player in the Marvel Universe. (He ultimatly forgets about Ghost Rider)

Yupper. Was that too easy for ya?

Your turn to ask a question...

Awesome. I suck at trivia. Okay ummm.... When Ghost Rider was infected by the Brood, who saved him?

(Hint : Some big movie news just surfaced about this character!)

If I'm right. Who were the two Lilin that located Skinner?

Ok. What was the name of the Demon GR fought in the realm of madness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"