Ghost Rider Visual Guide

Why everyone cares so damn much about spelling?? im not that bad and what's the big deal,if u read it all u know u can understand it plus i type fast and dont double check,plz stick to the topic instead of the dumb **** about how i spell or whatever

Just promise you won't start typing in all caps.

yea ok whatever. well anyway for anyone who likes the spoiler's then u welcome. go get the book it's very cool

If anybody has the visual guide that DK put out recently, could I get a hi-res scan of the full image that was used for the front cover composite? Here's a low-res preview of the version used on the book itself. I'm looking for the version on page 2 or 3, with the dark green background.

GR_guide.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Moviefan

I got the visual guide since new year's eve and it reaily is a must-get book for fan's, i only knew few stuff on ghost rider and had read few comic's but on just johnny blaze's ghost rider. I am now hooked o nthe book.Great History and i am glad the rider now goign to the big screen.Perfect director/star's...movie/comic book blaze and other character's may not look the same(Im sure johnson and the special eefect's team wil ldo great work and faithful to the comics for ghost rider/black heart/myphisto in demon form)but i have great feeling the character's wil lstill be faithful to the comic's

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"