• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Giada De Laurentiis Thread

Maxwell Smart

Superhero
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
5,908
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Does anyone else here watch her show Everyday Italian on Food Network? Shes so sexy, and she makes awesome food too. :up:
 
Hell yeah man, I feel yah. I didn't know an Italian woman could look that tho.:up: The fact that she cooks some good stuff only adds on to her super hotness. Quite a catch.
 
I watch her every now and then,hoping she'll bend over and I'll see down her shirt as she slowly cuts tomatoes. :(
 
Yup, its not just how she looks, its the way she talks, dresses, moves- all very sensual imo. And as an aspiring chef I love her cooking too..
 
dialog-vega4.gif
Don't start a thread about someone without posting a pic. Now post a pic.
 
She obviously eats healthy aswell. Self conscious. Has a beautiful teeth and eyes to boot.
 
vega_6.jpg
These days, beautiful women that are competant in cooking are a rarity. I definitely appreciate a woman that is still confidant and powerful yet has no problem getting in the kitchen and making me a sandwich without feeling degraded.
 
E. Bison said:
These days, beautiful women that are competant in cooking are a rarity. I definitely appreciate a woman that is still confidant and powerful yet has no problem getting in the kitchen and making me a sandwich without feeling degraded.

Honestly I'd prefer doing all the cooking, but if she liked it too and was good at it then it would be something fun to do together.
 
Maxwell Smart said:
Does anyone else here watch her show Everyday Italian on Food Network? Shes so sexy, and she makes awesome food too. :up:

I watch it sometimes, It's hard to pay attention to the food though becasue she's so gorgeous.:o
 
jusblaze21 said:
I watch it sometimes, It's hard to pay attention to the food though becasue she's so gorgeous.

I've learned quite a bit about Italian cooking from her.
 
I see her on the Today show in the morning sometimes... that's the only way I know her. She is hot though... almost looks like Natalie Portman or Keira Knightenly.
 
Slipknot said:
I see her on the Today show in the morning sometimes... that's the only way I know her. She is hot though... almost looks like Natalie Portman or Keira Knightenly.

Yeah but slightly older. But she looks younger than she is; she turns 35 this year.
 
Maxwell Smart said:
Does anyone else here watch her show Everyday Italian on Food Network? Shes so sexy, and she makes awesome food too. :up:
I don't watch any on a regular basis...but I catch different ones now and then. I just don't have the knack for intricate cooking.
 
Slipknot said:
I see her on the Today show in the morning sometimes... that's the only way I know her. She is hot though... almost looks like Natalie Portman or Keira Knightenly.

She reminds me of Portman too, for some reason.:confused:
 
I like her better than the annoying Rachel Ray.
 
Immortalfire said:
I like her better than the annoying Rachel Ray.

hey now..watch what you say about teh rachel:up:
 
Maxwell Smart said:
You got it, mang.

Barilla_Penne(1).jpg


Que rica :cool:
lol, she's eating penis in that pic.:eek:

oh, wait...
it says "penne"
sorry, move along:o
 
I believe I said she is annoying...yes, in fact that is exactly what I said.
 
What I find amazing is how can she keep that physique and cook awesome Italian food? Does she eat what she cooks?

When I look at Emeril's or Mario's belly, I thought to myself, "He must be an excellent cook." :o
 
DBella said:
What I find amazing is how can she keep that physique and cook awesome Italian food? Does she eat what she cooks?

When I look at Emeril's or Mario's belly, I thought to myself, "He must be an excellent cook."

Italian can be quite healthy, actually. Depends on how you cook it. The Mediterranean has some of the lowest heart attack rates in the world.

Use olive oil, whole weat noodles- there are ways.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"