Giant Centipede eats Mouse

THWIP* said:
THERE WAS A THREAD ON THIS A WEEK OR SO AGO; I STILL DON'T HAVE THE NERVE TO CLICK ON THE LINK. :O

oh :( oh well :)

:supes: - Whirly

Where do you find a centipede that big?:eek: :confused:

:( :(

I officially think giant centipedes are evil creatures that deserve to be wiped out.

See, why a snake eats a mouse, I get it.

That centipede was just cruel. Brutal.

Hey, I just want to re-iterate how great this video is!! Check it out while you can, long live this thread!

:eek:..........I now have a new fear. Giant Centipedes....

Yeah... anyone who throws a live animal into a tank to have another type of animal kill it should be thrown into an arena with a giant anaconda waiting for them.

Slipknot said:
Yeah... anyone who throws a live animal into a tank to have another type of animal kill it should be thrown into an arena with a giant anaconda waiting for them.

I want you to be joking but I have a feeling you're not:(

First of all, a centipede isn't an animal. Second, mice just like the one in the video are "thrown to the lions" everyday in laboratories to help solve scientific problems like Cancer, hearing loss, genetic disorders, cell-regeneration and many many other important human causes...so seriously, I hope you're joking!

...Furthermore, it would be no different if they ran into each other in the wild.

Avalanche said:
:( :(

I officially think giant centipedes are evil creatures that deserve to be wiped out.

I like nature a lot but you may be right. I can't stand those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"