Girl I like made a comment "his voice isn't deep enough" about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told in the past that my voice is a bit squeeky and high pitched but it has never been brought up as a concern by a potential female mate, until now. It has me completely flustered and upset, I'm wondering what I can do to fix this. I spent a few minutes speaking darker and deeper into the mirror this morning before my shave but it did not really come naturally. Should I hire a voice coach? My tongue tends to flop around wildly when I speak; perhaps that is the source of some of the high pitched noises. A good voice coach could fix this as well. I don't want to lose a good girl over something I can fix by spending some money

Dude don't waste your time. I dont know how old you are, but if you are a younger guy there will be other girls. More mature girls and you will find one who will like you for you. As a guy who has done some dumb degrading **** to get a girl to like me only to be further pushed away, my advice is don't make that mistake. It's really not worth it. You will find someone else. May not seem like it, but you will. Just always be confident in who you are.

bkrandor.jpg

Did she hand you an ancient sword as well?

Naw she just was holding me up in line screaming "Mergon" MERGON! I was pissed because I was on lunch and they only had so much mac and cheese left in the cafeteria.

I kind of think that asking for dating advice on a superhero message board is itself a bad sign.

Did she actually say this to you or did you hear it from a friend of hers?

Either way, that's a silly reason to not give someone a chance. You're not perfect, and she's not either. If she thinks there's a guy out there (besides me... :p) who is absolutely perfect with no shortcomings whatsoever then she's living in a sitcom narrating her life on a laptop every morning.

All you gotta stick to is being yourself, there's always room for improvement here and there for everyone but if you're born sounding like you and you do speak up (not mumbling) then she's not worth being upset about or the time. As long as you speak up confidently that should be all that a girl enjoys being around.

Besides, I'm willing to bet if you turn away and stop giving her attention she'll spend some time trying to get it back. :o Crushin' brains is fun braincrusher, but cutting off a girl's line of attention support is even better. :oldrazz:

braincrusher should dump that b**ch and heighten his self-esteem. Be proud of that voice, don't change for some potential romp.

Now I do.

After seeing not one post in response from him to any of the comments, I assumed he Trolled the heck out of us.....I feel so stupid. I wasted my time on that crud.

Braincrusher thread? Braincrusher thread.

Id like to crush someones brain. I know that. Preferably troll shaped brains

Ha, if braincrusher is a troll then how come he's still able to make threads? :hehe:

I was told in the past that my voice is a bit squeeky and high pitched but it has never been brought up as a concern by a potential female mate, until now. It has me completely flustered and upset, I'm wondering what I can do to fix this. I spent a few minutes speaking darker and deeper into the mirror this morning before my shave but it did not really come naturally. Should I hire a voice coach? My tongue tends to flop around wildly when I speak; perhaps that is the source of some of the high pitched noises. A good voice coach could fix this as well. I don't want to lose a good girl over something I can fix by spending some money

You don't need money. Just talk more, sing more, talk loudly, and train your voice. My voice fluctuates too, depending on how social I happen to be on any given day.

And if a girl says something like that, she is like others have said, really superficial, or there is more to you she doesn't like and is too afraid to tell you in fear of embarrassing you or herself.

Good luck.

He's morphed into the Goblin King.........thats the only logical explanation. He scours the sewers of SHH, growing in strength. He only pops his head out into the world to attack, then burrows back into the depths.

The fact he posts something like that, then just leaves. You can't not think people would accuse you of trolling the forums.

If my voice was darker i wouldn't have to even bother you guys. For this, i apologize

NickNitro confirmed for not knowing what a troll is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"