Girl I like made a comment "his voice isn't deep enough" about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you from, man? I'm just curious.

Tell her you'll mow her lawn at 7 a.m. and she'll have to say yes.

Post a picture of the girl then we'll decide
tumblr_m7njrzYfye1qa0aeyo1_500.jpg

Become a tulpamancer. Make a tulpa who doesn't care about your voice.

There should be a movie about Braincrusher starring Richard Gere.

There should be a movie about Braincrusher starring Richard Gere.
The story of a man who swam with the sharks, climbed K2, and bravely mowed his lawn at 7 a.m. Richard Gere is braincrusher, in...

eh I got nothing there.

Richard Gere is braincrusher in The Gerbil Chronicles.

"How far will one man go to cover a dark secret?"

I was told in the past that my voice is a bit squeeky and high pitched but it has never been brought up as a concern by a potential female mate, until now. It has me completely flustered and upset, I'm wondering what I can do to fix this. I spent a few minutes speaking darker and deeper into the mirror this morning before my shave but it did not really come naturally. Should I hire a voice coach? My tongue tends to flop around wildly when I speak; perhaps that is the source of some of the high pitched noises. A good voice coach could fix this as well. I don't want to lose a good girl over something I can fix by spending some money

a typical braincrusher post after noting the bold. Damn this guy is too much, in a good way. my god haha

I was told in the past that my voice is a bit squeeky and high pitched but it has never been brought up as a concern by a potential female mate, until now. It has me completely flustered and upset, I'm wondering what I can do to fix this.

Tell her that's okay, that her boobs are too small for you anyway. Next.

I'd like to see braincrusher play a major role on The Walking Dead.

Oh yes. They love to bask in the ambience.

Inhale some Sulfur hexafluoride. Keep it in a sealed balloon until you see her again.

[YT]u19QfJWI1oQ[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"