Girl I like made a comment "his voice isn't deep enough" about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pack of Lucky Strike unfiltered, bottle of Jameson's, and then go hang out at 53rd and 3rd. That'll do ya good.

Jello pudding is clearly the solution here.

I'd just reverse it and say, your voice is too deep, let her sweat it.

So braincrusher is pulling our leg and trolling. But these topics are hardly worth fuming over. They are mildly time consuming.

Want a deeper voice? Breath into your balls.

Braincrusher's threads always deliver.

I'm not gonna lie, I've gone, "Ehhhhhh nevermind" when a cute guy opens his mouth and it turns out my voice is deeper than his! :funny:

But there's someone for everybody. Just get a girl who doesn't mind high voices. Just like I found a guy who doesn't care about my lack of boobs. :oldrazz:

Reminds me of the high-talker on Seinfeld.

[YT]F9LuO7gk0U8[/YT]

I was told in the past that my voice is a bit squeeky and high pitched but it has never been brought up as a concern by a potential female mate, until now. It has me completely flustered and upset, I'm wondering what I can do to fix this. I spent a few minutes speaking darker and deeper into the mirror this morning before my shave but it did not really come naturally. Should I hire a voice coach? My tongue tends to flop around wildly when I speak; perhaps that is the source of some of the high pitched noises. A good voice coach could fix this as well. I don't want to lose a good girl over something I can fix by spending some money

No lie, I have a speech problem. In and out of speech from age 5 to 25. Still got no American Accent. I sound European to a lot of people. One woman even thought I was deaf or half deaf. Guess what?

-_- I don't even try to go for American Accent or speak clearly now. To bad place with it. I can hear a accent and that ain't changing. American Accents just sound...hard to do. Although I do say some letters, words, vowels more clearly now, it sounds not American still. I'm literally shocked I've never been asked for a Green card....like 'when is your Visa expired?' Then again some people can hear off bat it's a speech problem or just assume I have a accent.

:cwink: I should one day try out for a acting gig for a role of a European character.

Oh yeah, just be you btw. Do it for yourself. Not for a woman.

I was told in the past that my voice is a bit squeeky and high pitched but it has never been brought up as a concern by a potential female mate, until now. It has me completely flustered and upset, I'm wondering what I can do to fix this. I spent a few minutes speaking darker and deeper into the mirror this morning before my shave but it did not really come naturally. Should I hire a voice coach? My tongue tends to flop around wildly when I speak; perhaps that is the source of some of the high pitched noises. A good voice coach could fix this as well. I don't want to lose a good girl over something I can fix by spending some money

Typical. Don't even bother with her. If she doesn't want you over something so stupid then she isn't worth it. The way I look at it, if some girl said something that was petty and unreasonable about me that kept her from dating me I'd just be like "lol bye." She isn't perfect either.

Hah, I wonder if there is anyone who is like "I want a man who sounds like he smokes 100 packs a day and gargles salt water, like Tom Waits!" Not hating. Tom Waits is frikkin' awesome.

Anyway, the ladies love Michael J. Fox. Nuff said.

Last edited:
Hah, I wonder if there is anyone who is like "I want a man who sounds like he smokes 100 packs a day and gargles salt water, like Tom Waits!" Not hating. Tom Waits is frikkin' awesome.

Anyway, the ladies love Michael J. Fox. Nuff said.

Tom Waits sounds like the Joker, and vice versa.

[YT]OG2nEPYXL7c[/YT]

Pump yourself up with some HGH, dianabol, clenbuterol, and any other synthetic anabolic hormone you can get your hands on. Your voice will sound deep in no time.

Forget that chick. Go find someone who appreciates your voice.

Post a picture of the girl then we'll decide

The real question is does the girl deserve the peoples elbow or the rock bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"