Girls

Darthkush

Avenger
Reaction score
anybody else reading this book? It's by the Luna Brothers(the guys who wrote/draw Ultra). It's great.

It's about a single guy who's a loser with ladies living in a small town and then suddenly, he meets a naked girl in the middle of the road. I've only read the first issue and all i know is that two hillbillies were chasing her for some reason. I'll be getting issue 2 soon though.

anywho, it's good reading. anybody else into it? I think it's fantastic.

I came home with it and my mom looked at the cover and was like, "Evan? Are you sure you should be reading that?"
I was like :o
:)

i can't believe your name is evan.:( it ruins the whole illusion.:(

nah, seeing pictures usually ruins the illusion. I mean, I still look like a crafty bastard, so my pics are ok. Do you remember Hero? always had the Black Mage from Final Fantasy as his avatar? saw a picture of him once, ruined the whole thing for me. I guess cause I always wanted to keep thinking of him as the black mage

Ben Urich said:
You were expecting something different? :confused:

yeah:

urichth.jpg

Elijya said:
nah, seeing pictures usually ruins the illusion. I mean, I still look like a crafty bastard, so my pics are ok.
You actually game me the illusion of being Banya from Seinfeld, so your pictures kind of did ruin it:(

But yes, showing pictures is what ruins it. Because I look at these piictures and I think "I would never hang out with these people.":(

As for Girls, it sounds interesting, but Ill probably wait for the trade on it.

Ben Urich said:
You were expecting something different? :confused:
I thought you were black:(

now what am i gonna say when people ask if i have any black friends:(

CantThinkOfAName said:
You actually game me the illusion of being Banya from Seinfeld, so your pictures kind of did ruin it:(

But yes, showing pictures is what ruins it. Because I look at these piictures and I think "I would never hang out with these people.":(

As for Girls, it sounds interesting, but Ill probably wait for the trade on it.

who the **** is banya? :confused:

CantThinkOfAName said:
hytner.gif

That, my Seinfeld-******ed friend, is Kenny Banya:(

and why the **** did I give you this impression?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"