• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glee II: More GLeek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm....Ryan Murphy says Rachel was getting kissed by someone who's neither Finn or Puck.

After Elton claims Blaine is the one who will question his sexuality.

There is an episode coming up called "Blame It On The Alcohol" where 2/3 of the characters get drunk.

Do I smell a drunken encounter between Blaine and a girl who's coincidentally or not so coincidentally basically a slightly crazier female Kurt?

I still hope this isn't true. I'm all for Blaine getting more character development, but not like this. The same crap they did with Sam where his character wanders all over the place inconsistently. Blaine has no qualms about being gay, why should he suddenly question it now?

And like someone else said, why can't straight characters ever wonder if they're gay?

Hmm....Ryan Murphy says Rachel was getting kissed by someone who's neither Finn or Puck.

After Elton claims Blaine is the one who will question his sexuality.

There is an episode coming up called "Blame It On The Alcohol" where 2/3 of the characters get drunk.

Do I smell a drunken encounter between Blaine and a girl who's coincidentally or not so coincidentally basically a slightly crazier female Kurt?

I still hope this isn't true. I'm all for Blaine getting more character development, but not like this. The same crap they did with Sam where his character wanders all over the place inconsistently. Blaine has no qualms about being gay, why should he suddenly question it now?

And like someone else said, why can't straight characters ever wonder if they're gay?

Oh! Rachel is supposed to have a party and everyone gets drunk. I'm guessing the Warblers show up. The next day, Brittany gets to finally do her Ke$ha number.

The club does Tik Tok, but they're all so hung over that they start throwing up... in front of the whole school.

I'm not making this up.

Well spoilers have said the Warblers aren't at the party....but "the Warblers" might not necessarily mean Kurt and Blaine aren't there individually.

too challenging for the unwashed masses

Yea well, so is walking and chewing gum at the same time, and we see people do that on TV.

Oh! Rachel is supposed to have a party and everyone gets drunk. I'm guessing the Warblers show up. The next day, Brittany gets to finally do her Ke$ha number.

The club does Tik Tok, but they're all so hung over that they start throwing up... in front of the whole school.

I'm not making this up.

Sounds like what my reaction would be to a Ke$ha number.

Great. Now I cant get Baby out of my head.

Thanks alot, Murphy you bastard! :argh::csad:

I caught myself humming it today in a store :dry:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4a8QtvOkBQ[/YT]
Karfosky's covering that?

Yeah. I doubt it. I think it'll be something he'll oversee. I can't buy him singing Gaga at all.

It's a part of Kurt's storyline so it's most likely Kurt, whoever his beau ends up being, and Santana/Brittany. Basically the gay/bisexual characters of the show.

Karfosky's covering that?

No one said Karofsky was singing it, only that the context had something to do with him (presumably this is his "coming out" episode).

It's a part of Kurt's storyline so it's most likely Kurt, whoever his beau ends up being, and Santana/Brittany. Basically the gay/bisexual characters of the show.

At the Golden Globes cast interview, Ryan Murphy said the storyline for that episode involves "Chris (Colfer=Kurt), Darren (Criss=Blaine), Max (Adler=Karofsky)...and really everyone". Doesn't mean those three are the ones actually singing it, just that, as the series' gay characters, they have a role in the episode's plot, as you would expect they would.

I think Santana and Kurt should sing it. They did a good job with Bad Romance, so at least they should be featured in the song.

I think Kurt is almost assuredly the "primary" singer. It could be interesting with a lot of characters (Blaine, Karofsky, Santana, Brittany, etc.) all singing like one line, or something. Kind of like a montage.

DNW Karofsky singing it all. It's too soon for him to be singing a line of a gay anthem. Blaine depends on where he and Kurt are. If Kurt's at McKinley and they have to awkwardly cut to Dalton to have Blaine sing a line? DNW.

Well Murphy specifically mentioned Chris, Darren, and Max as being important parts of the episode. I still think Kurt's going to sing it. It's GaGa anyway, what other man than Kurt fits GaGa? That, and he's the most (genuinely) confident and secure of Glee's gay characters.

Kurt's never a problem. I'm just getting tired of Darren Criss being shoe-horned into everything. It's not his problem. It's his fans problem. The ones who make like 8 different iTunes accounts to buy all his songs 8 times or the ones who only tuned into Glee for him and think he's the best thing to happen to Glee.

The fans of Darren is my general problem with the character of Blaine. The original message of the character is being overlooked for a hot boy who has talent and ''OMG WHEN ARE THEY GONNA KISS?"

I think even Darren and Chris are sick of it. And now it's possible that they even might be making the character bisexual or mess with girls to get those very fans riled up more? Yeah. If that's how that character is going to work over what was originally said about it? I just don't want him on the show at all.

Last edited:
Kurt's never a problem. I'm just getting tired of Darren Criss being shoe-horned into everything. It's not his problem. It's his fans problem. The ones who make like 8 different iTunes accounts to buy all his songs 8 times or the ones who only tuned into Glee for him and think he's the best thing to happen to Glee.

The fans of Darren is my general problem with the character of Blaine. The original message of the character is being overlooked for a hot boy who has talent and ''OMG WHEN ARE THEY GONNA KISS?"

I think even Darren and Chris are sick of it. And now it's possible that they even might be making the character bisexual or mess with girls to get those very fans riled up more? Yeah. If that's how that character is going to work over what was originally said about it? I just don't want him on the show at all.

Well, it would make sense for Blaine to have a significant role in a "gay-centric" episode, I'm not sure how that would be shoehorning him in, he's the only other openly gay character besides Kurt.

Re: your other point, I definitely think Chris is getting tired of always getting asked when Kurt and Blaine are going to kiss, he once actually said "oh my God, calm down perverts!". Darren always try to stress that the supportive friendship is the most important thing about it, not when they're going to make out, and he addressed the frenzy even further in one interview I saw where he said he hopes that if Kurt and Blaine hook up, he hopes it's "earned and sincere and not just as a turn-on for people who get a thrill out of that sort of thing".

Like I said I have no problem with Darren, and originally had no problem with Blaine and the message he was intended to send, but there are a significant number of fans out there who it's all about getting that cheap thrill or those who thinks he's the second coming of Jesus Christ and depending on where Blaine is in that episode is going to be dependent on if he's shoe horned into the plot.

If he's at McKinley? Then good. But if Kurt's not at Dalton and they have to find some way to make Blaine be around the other characters? Then yeah, he's been placed there for the sake of being placed there.

It's to the point that if Blaine and Kurt end up going to boyfriends alley that I think a large number of people wouldn't even care about the positive messages they could send, but all the thrills they could get off two boys being together. I'm not saying there are not people out there who want the opposite. I've met some who want that more than the other thing. It's just overall a problem with the way that story is going. The uber-fans of Darren who just don't get it.

Like I said I have no problem with Darren, and originally had no problem with Blaine and the message he was intended to send, but there are a significant number of fans out there who it's all about getting that cheap thrill or those who thinks he's the second coming of Jesus Christ and depending on where Blaine is in that episode is going to be dependent on if he's shoe horned into the plot.

If he's at McKinley? Then good. But if Kurt's not at Dalton and they have to find some way to make Blaine be around the other characters? Then yeah, he's been placed there for the sake of being placed there.

It's to the point that if Blaine and Kurt end up going to boyfriends alley that I think a large number of people wouldn't even care about the positive messages they could send, but all the thrills they could get off two boys being together. I'm not saying there are not people out there who want the opposite. I've met some who want that more than the other thing. It's just overall a problem with the way that story is going. The uber-fans of Darren who just don't get it.

I pretty much agree with all of this. From all I've seen of their interviews, Chris and Darren both seem to be intelligent, articulate, and really seem to care about their characters and what they represent. They also seem like they're on exactly the same page re: Kurt/Blaine. I don't think either really cares whether they end up friends or boyfriends, they just both repeatedly stress that IF they end up together, they want it to be done for the right reasons.

As a member of the "Klaine ship" on Glee Forum, I can assure you that there are plenty of "Klainers" who completely agree with what you just said, who want Kurt and Blaine together for the relationship and the characters, not "OMG HOT BOYS KISSING!!!!1111"

Of course, unfortunately, there is also the rabid fanbase Darren brings with him whether he wants to or not who want to see him with his tongue down Colfer's/Rachel's/theirs/someone's/anyone's throat ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"