6.01 Zod - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow don't see that Phantom coming into play anytime soon.

Lionel Luthor said:
Ya the FOTW in Wither is some Poison Ivy ripoff girl played by Amber Macdonald from Aquaman.

Oh come on, Can't the freaking writters on smallville come up with their own ideas without ripping off someone else's idea .

Poison Ivy is my number 1 favorite Villainous vamp in BATMAN . I can't believe their ripping her off .

DAMN you Sons of *****es writters of smallville :cmad: :bomb: :bomb: :mad: :down :down You've got no creative of your own .

http://tvmegasite.net/prime/shows/smallville/smalltalk/zod.shtml

I know it's a little late, but here's my review for "Zod."

Just so you guys know, I am now a regular Smallville critic for this site. Soon I'll have my bio and picture up on the site, for those of you who might want to see what I look like in real life. :O

So I'll be posting my reviews every week from the site, please check them out, and give me feedback.:woot:

I always wondered about that. Why the governement hasn't come after Lex? He probably slipped them a fiver.

Brainiac 8 said:

Just so you guys know, I am now a regular Smallville critic for this site. Soon I'll have my bio and picture up on the site, for those of you who might want to see what I look like in real life. :O

So I'll be posting my reviews every week from the site, please check them out, and give me feedback.:woot:

Hey great review. :up:

I've got an answer for this question?

Second, why didn’t Jor-El tell Martha that Clark could escape the Phantom Zone, instead of having her worry like that? The way Jor-El acts, he was probably enjoying her suffering.

Jor-el said that Clark's destiny was now his own. Would Clark be able to find a way to get out of the PZ? Did Jor-el know if there was someone inside who could help him. Well that was up to Clark.

I remember a time when I said I'd find my way to the press site for this show. Was it even 2 weeks ago? Well I'm in. Not only that, but there's a strong possibility i'm going to start getting the shows at least a week in advance of their airing :)
And to prove it...an as of yet not seen image. The original is HUGE. Like 3000 pxls huge (At least I think this is new. In the event that its not. There are 1000's of high rez images to comb through to still make my point).

And before anybody asks, no you cannot have the info and no I will not send you the shows ahead of time if I start getting them. It's a work thing, so getting fired and or sued is a real possibility.
a-cast-02_800.jpg

COMPO said:
I always wondered about that. Why the governement hasn't come after Lex? He probably slipped them a fiver.

That was what I was talking about. Lex couldn't just attack the Pentagon and get away with it Scott Free. (Especially with as recognizable face as Lexs'.):oldrazz:

Thanks Avid. :woot:
Not a bad explanation, but it still seemed strange to me he didn't explain to her about the back door. :huh:

man that Zod episode was maaaaaaaad especially when Lex and Clark fought. everyone who I showed this episdoe to especially this part were like all :eek: at that part and wanted that episode from me so badly. I also like the part when lex flew and landed in front of clark. AWESOME!!!

Zing that actually isn't a new pic, but we believe you.

Yeah, that pic is already in circulation...

601-030.jpg

...but I don't doubt Zing.

Yo, Zing, your mission - should you decide to accept it - is to get us the low down on upcoming eps you've seen. Ya hear? :D

explode7 said:
Are you a girl or something?
Uh.... YEAH! Oh c'mon explode, I KNOW you didn't just fall off the turnip truck. Where ya been hon? :p :hyper:

explode7 said:
I'm guessing your pretty old too. Am I right?
ROFL! You kill me. Is 42 old? :p

What will we do with all the freakin' whipper snappers these days? :mad: ;)

Meh. I try not to get too hung up with spelling or grammar on a message board. As long as I know what folks are trying to say - or ask (LOL) - I'm good. ;)

avidreader said:
Hey great review. :up:

I've got an answer for this question?

Second, why didn’t Jor-El tell Martha that Clark could escape the Phantom Zone, instead of having her worry like that? The way Jor-El acts, he was probably enjoying her suffering.

Jor-el said that Clark's destiny was now his own. Would Clark be able to find a way to get out of the PZ? Did Jor-el know if there was someone inside who could help him. Well that was up to Clark.
Don't blame jor-el, blame the writers.

I just recently watched this episode. WOW :wow:

It was possibly the best season premiere of the lot. The fight between Clark and Zod as Lex was the best that I can think of in the whole series. Finally Clark gets a seriously badass opponent (who can make him bleed) to fight against. Rosenbaum played Zod well and differently enough from Lex for it to be convincing.

It was great to see Shawn Ashmore as Jimmy Olsen. I think he'll be much better than any of the other film or TV versions. The almost intimate moment between Lois and Clark was hilarious. Lana also is always better when she's in the mix. The stabbing by Zod was unpredictable and I loved the casual way he did it. I don't mind Lex and Lana together as much as I initially did as it makes things a lot more emotionally complex for Clark.

The Phantom Zone seemed a bit weird to me though and doesn't really fit well into the Smallville universe although the thing that jumped up at the screen in the last frame looked promising.

Hopefully this season can maintain the momentum of the premiere for a change. :up:

boyscouT said:
Don't blame jor-el, blame the writers.

I'm not blaming Jor-el or the writers. I'm giving him the answer/reason that was given in the episode.

Brainiac 8 said:

i like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"