Which characters do you think know Spiderman's identity?

E

EzekielSims

A debate thread for this subject. At this point -end of season 2- I think:

- Captain Stacy: Well, this one is pretty obvious. He was giving Peter hints about it the last half of the season.

- The Connors: Dr. Connor remember Peter as "the boy who was bit by...", and after Identity Crisis I think they probably know, or at least suspect.

- Norman Osborn: The whole tutoring thing. The writers will probably show as his knowledge in Season 3 or 4. But I'm not sure, I was hoping they show us something related to this in the last arc of season 2.

- Eddie Brock: Well, this one is obvious.

What about MJ? What about Aunt May? Ned Lee? Maybe Hobbie Brown :woot: ?

I hope you like this thread, bye!

Cpt. Stacy, Brock, and Norman. Probably MJ too.

Besides from the uber obvious, I definitely think Norman knows and I am glad he didn't let on that he does because it will setup very nicely in the future. It leaves a little intrigue and keeps us wondering.It played out far better than him hanging around this show with amnesia that would have totally suck.

I hope they explain how Norman knows. I was expecting to see this in Final Curtain:

AmazingSpider-Man039.jpg

This cover remind me of a scene from the 90's series.^^
Peter made a web parachute for the first time in that episode.

There's a scene in the 1st season that pays homage to that cover.

Stacy and Brock both know. I'm not entirely sure Norman knows. I feel like he would've taken more drastic steps against Peter, but he could just be waiting...or maybe planting the seed so Harry takes his mantle. He did get him to act braver through his crimely endeavors.

^I don't think there should be any doubt about Norman knowing who Spider-Man is. I mean when Venom revealed Pete's id to the world, it should have at the very least aroused Norman's suspicions. That's the reason I think he gave Peter the Osberry, to keep track of him, which makes it more than likely that Norman knows who Spider-Man is, and as you said, he may other plans for dealing with Spidey.

Capt. Stacy won't stop letting us know that he knows about Pete's identity. If he says something else to Peter, Pete should just yell out "OKAY I get it already!" "But in Probable Cause" I think Pete knows that Stacy knows.

As for Norman he probably figured it out with Venom opening his big mouth to the world...However, he doesn't want to believe Peter is Spider-Man because he actually likes Peter like the son he's never had...better than Harry anyway. In Identitity Crisis Norman sounded ticked off at the thought so he said "No" is a ticked off manner. It's like hearing that your child is doing something wrong from some third party you don't even know, you don't want to believe it.

I do like how all of these people who are puting the pieces together sparked from Venom blabbing. It makes Venom a bit more worthwhile.

-Eddie Brock
-Norman Osborn
-Captain Stacy

The only school friend of Peter's that might have a clue is MJ, other than that I don't even think Gwen suspects.

I wonder if they might have it turn out that May knew about Peter in this show. I mean in every single "What If?" where she dies and Ben lives, Ben figures it out really fast. So really it would be logical progression for her to figure it out. Heck, Peter changed from Black Spidey to Peter right when she was in the kitchen and could've seen him in "Persona".

Yeah, pretty much Stacy, Brock, and most likely Norman know.

MJ and May might know.

Yea brock we all know he knows, stacy has to know, and very likely norman too.

How can MJ know ? explain yourselfs !!

Marta Connors and curt highly suspects
Flash should know, he heard spider-man without the mask in the episode they were outing peter as spider-man, and after that episode he got closer to peter.

The memory of Uncle Ben also knows.

Marta Connors and curt highly suspects
Flash should know, he heard spider-man without the mask in the episode they were outing peter as spider-man, and after that episode he got closer to peter.

I don't think Flash would know...for one at the end of the episode after Spidey defeats Venom he says that Parker isn't Spidey. Also, his own personal jocky bias would prevent him from seeing the truth.

:dry:

In the comics, MJ has known since the night Uncle Ben died when she saw Spider-Man climb out of Peter's window. And before that was revealed, she told Peter she knew before they even got married.

Well yea, that cuz hes in Peter's head. That hardly counts

Maybe I haven't paid close attention, but is MJ living next to Pete's house? If not, we can cross her off the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"