God of War God of War: Ragnarök

The teaser was a wish for me in this livestream, thank Odin, they showed a teaser even if there's no actual footage.

It will be nice to experience an actual serious take on the Ragnarok tale. As much as I love Thor 3, it was kind of a letdown on that front to me.

Yes it is! :atp:

By the way, I already know it isn't actually coming out 2021. Delayed to spring 2022 at least. But I am just happy it is finally announced! I need footage! :mrk:
All I was asking for was the announcement so I'm totally happy. They can take their time making it, but I am so looking forward to next gen GoW footage, whenever it comes.

I hope we could go to Asgard.

I wonder if most of the realms shown in the previous game won't appear. Iwish Jotunheim is back. I want to explore that realm.

Literally can’t wait! I wonder who you will play as?

2021 is a very welcome surprise.
Its probably not going to be released in 2021.

I have a feeling that Sony just announced this after the launch date/price reveal to entice more people. Because if this is set to be released neXt year, there would have been an actual footage, just like the first look for God of War 2018. Or it would have gotten a similar teaser to Miles/other upcoming Sony eXclusives.

Its probably not going to be released in 2021.

I have a feeling that Sony just announced this after the launch date/price reveal to entice more people. Because if this is set to be released neXt year, there would have been an actual footage, just like the first look for God of War 2018. Or it would have gotten a similar teaser to Miles/other upcoming Sony eXclusives.
I beg to differ.

I hope the footage, when it comes, is a marked upgrade on what we’ve seen to date from the series with a next gen sheen (even though it will be very early in the generation).

I'm still kinda shocked that this game is already coming out. Makes me believe they'll reuse a lot of what was present in the first game, like the main hub world, just locking some of the previous realms and unlocking the other ones that we haven't visited yet.

I hope Asgard is even bigger than Midgard and has plenty of stuff to see and do for most of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"