Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

The Monsterverse continues baby.

giphy.gif

I’m surprised they are doing another. The last one flopped

Genuinely can't wait to see them kiss on screen. :hehe:

On a serious note, any theories on who the new ape kaiju might be? Kong's son (since there were those rumors way back that Adam Wingard was supposed to helm a Son Of Kong film) or an entirely new kaiju?

What does the “X” mean?

Already did vs, so X is next, I guess. See Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla and Godzilla x Mechagodzilla as two different movies.

Definitely going to encourage the shippers, lol.

So excited, now, show us what Toho's cooking.

I hope they bring in Gigan, he was always such a SICK looking kaiju.

Seems like the red ape kaiju might be the main villain of this, but too soon to say. Not really sure if we'll see more Toho kaijus pop up for a while.

I was today years old when I found out the sequel was actually happening.

Interesting.

Seems like the red ape kaiju might be the main villain of this, but too soon to say. Not really sure if we'll see more Toho kaijus pop up for a while.

Yea he's got thinner longer arms reminiscent of an Orangutan and he does seem to have a red hue about his colour. I wonder if that's what he ends up being, a large ancient orangutan, from another ancient species of giant ape titan.

Wow.. was not expecting this.

What a beautiful, welcomed unexpected surprise.

Is that Son of Kong sitting on the throne?

Yea he's got thinner longer arms reminiscent of an Orangutan and he does seem to have a red hue about his colour. I wonder if that's what he ends up being, a large ancient orangutan, from another ancient species of giant ape titan.
Everyone in this post sounds amazing! How epic would a giant red Orangutan titan be?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"