Goku Vs Wolverine Vs Hulk

I think your right,in gt right? can you find pics of it? anyways I still say hulk,hulk can hold togeather and rip apart planets,goku using energy waves.he cant breath under water either and again,he gets tried and hungry(very hungry).wolverine doesnt belong in this fight.either way i hate that this thread is here.

how does one begin to "rip apart" a planet?

Punch into the ground to crack it, then use a lot of willpower and strength to keep the crack going to the core, and from there its simple.

During the fight with Gladiator the Hulk himself said that he cannot survive in space.

why would goku fight wolverine, hell Mr.satan could beat wolverine. The DBZ characters are gods basically, hell the weakest member of the Z team can easily blow up the entire moon.

Roshi did that in dragon Ball :yay:

Punch into the ground to crack it, then use a lot of willpower and strength to keep the crack going to the core, and from there its simple.

their are a number of things wrong with your statement.

please show a link

How Hulk would punch a planet and do such a thing is harder for me to discern, but by comic book logic he could probably punch the earth so hard that he disrupts the core or something wierd like that. No need to tell me how plate-tectonics work and all of that, I'm just saying by comic book/anime logic stuff like that happens all the time. If you haven't watch Kenshin, there are attacks used in that series that create shockwaves, which could in theory destroy the earth, or damage the it enough that it is destroyed.

Also, I have to say, I can't resist DBZ topics (but out of respect for others have refused to create them), Goku, by the very first Vegeta fight would destroy Hulk easily. I'm pretty sure no one in any anime or comic (including Superman) has been portrayed at a level comparable to the Z fighters post Namek. By the time of the Majin Buu Saga, Vegito was able to fight as a cookie, so I think they could even take out Dr Strange!

The real fight I want to see is somone like Dr Strange or Wolverine vs Anderson (from Hellsing), that would be so awesome.

Have you read DC 1 Million, that has insane DBZ like power levels

What peopel don't realize about DBZ, was that Ultimate Gohan stopped going SSJ because if he advcanced any higher (like 3 or whatever), he would destory the universe.

Hey tardo, why don't you look it up on your own instead of asking everysingle person that sys anything remotly to "dbz charaacters being beat by anything" to post a link.

Hey tardo, why don't you look it up on your own instead of asking everysingle person that sys anything remotly to "dbz charaacters being beat by anything" to post a link.

idiot i just want you to prove your claim.

Do your own work

This is the worst thread in the history of terrible threads. Its very existence diminishes the net decency of the entire human race by an appreciable fraction.

What peopel don't realize about DBZ, was that Ultimate Gohan stopped going SSJ because if he advcanced any higher (like 3 or whatever), he would destory the universe.

No no, he just couldn't for some reason. He doesn't get that angry most likely. Spirit Gohan's powers were relevant to SS3, but Gohan just didn't get that angry during the Buu fight. Besides, the super-saiyan transformation, doesn't release destructive energy, they just transform. When Vegeta powered up to SSJ in front of the Z fighters, he was obviously making a show of it for their benefit.

No no, he just couldn't for some reason. He doesn't get that angry most likely. Spirit Gohan's powers were relevant to SS3, but Gohan just didn't get that angry during the Buu fight. Besides, the super-saiyan transformation, doesn't release destructive energy, they just transform. When Vegeta powered up to SSJ in front of the Z fighters, he was obviously making a show of it for their benefit.

Go back and watch/read it after the Cell saga, but before the buu saga. Supreme Kai explains it that he couldn't powerup anymore like he has been or the universe would shatter, so he taught him a different way.

Go back and watch/read it after the Cell saga, but before the buu saga. Supreme Kai explains it that he couldn't powerup anymore like he has been or the universe would shatter, so he taught him a different way.

you know nothing about dbz

elder kaiou told gohan to try and do that super saiyan thingy gohan tried and was unsucessful. He re-arranged his KI so that he couldn't go SSJ anymore after his powerup.

No, you are wrong. Comics say Goku can't survive in space. He needs to breath.
Wrong. SouLeSS already upheld that he can

He survived in Z from after Freeza, and he survived all the time in GT with it. Something about being able to put a ki bubble around his body that produced oxygen.

Batman.

Without prep time.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"