Good DS games?

Raiden

Wakanda Forever
Reaction score
I just got a DS and I have Mario Kart, but I wonder what other DS games I should get. Any recommendations?

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (if you like the GBA Mario & Luigi game or Paper Marios for N64/GC)
Metroid Prime Hunters (Personally not that into it, but most people like it)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (once you stop feeling embarrassed playing it, it's enjoyable).
Tetris DS (May just be me but I love Tetris)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (a little bit on the short, but still very enjoyable and worth getting)
Star Fox Command (the fighting is similar to SF64)
New Super Mario Bros.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (if you like the GBA Mario & Luigi game or Paper Marios for N64/GC)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (once you stop feeling embarrassed playing it, it's enjoyable).
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (a little bit on the short, but still very enjoyable and worth getting)
New Super Mario Bros.

Thanks for the suggestions. I was thinking about Pokemon but I dunno if I will get over the embarassment to play it. Contra seems like it will be a cool game, but it's probably too short. And Brain Age might be fun for awhile, but might not hold my interest for too long.

pheonix wright
elite beat agents
sonic rush
pokemon diamond/pearl
trama center

Phoenix Wright, start with the first one
Trauma Center
New Super Mario
Phantom Hourglass
Contra
Castlevania

New Super Mario Bros.
Great Suggestions.

If you like something very different, try "Hotel Dusk: Room 215". It plays like a novel. It is a great murder mystery, detective story that plays unlike any other game I've played.

Thanks for your suggestions. Right now I'm still deciding because there seems to be alot of good DS games to get, but I can't buy them all at the same time. If you have any more suggestions, please post them here.

WarioWare Touched!
Super Mario 64 DS
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Tony Hawk's American Skateland
Animal Crossing Wild World

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"