• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

good evening...

The sky is grey.

It makes everyone miserable and negative.

People here are miserable and negative and the sky is a beautiful blue (well except for that layer of filth that occasionally comes in and blocks the mountains.)

I could make a joke about that... But, since the British gave America Dr. Who, I'm not going to.

Ah...I see where you almost went with that. I would say something but the British gave the world The Beatles, so I won't say anything.

I have no f**king idea.

Vaulmart is a scottish ****e. The scottish never make sense. ;)

q=line of people waiting to get something while an old lady tries to pay for something.

Ah...I see where you almost went with that. I would say something but the British gave the world The Beatles, so I won't say anything.

try living around liverpool- within a week you'll wish the beatles had never existed:cmad:

hahaha. You have a name for that? And what would be considered a "good q"?

a line of all white people waiting in a straight line while not moving or talking to anyone else until they get to the front, the non british are all over the place with their q's:whatever:

hahah. I can identify.

As you know, where I'm from there is a little bit of an illegal immigration problem. Well, I was at a fast food joint the other day and the guy taking orders speaks horrible english.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"