The Universal Studios Thread

I've been to Universal Orlando a couple times, it's a lot of fun, really want to go back when the Harry Potter stuff opens up. When's it supposed to open again?

I've been to Universal Orlando a couple times, it's a lot of fun, really want to go back when the Harry Potter stuff opens up. When's it supposed to open again?

Sometime in 2010. It was supposed to be next year but it got pushed back.

Universal Hollywood sucks. They removed the BTTF ride just to replace it with a f'ing Simpsions ride:cmad:

I'm excited for Harry Potter land but I hear that they will be destroying some of the Greek Mythology island to make Harry Potter. I heard that Poseidon's Fury will go :down, that is one of the best shows there! Its design is absolutely AMAZING! Actually, when I think about it, the Poseidon Fury bit has the BEST design in the whole park!

But even cooler, they're making a Rock n' Rollercoaster (yes that will be the name :o )
Its going to be the BIGGEST rollercoaster in Universal Studios (both Universal Studios AND Islands of Adventure) and it will scope most of the park, it ACTUALLY goes through city place :wow:

Here some concept art:

it was good the first few times, but old and boring real fast, i would have closed it way before kong or BTTF

I had annual passes for years (up until 2 years ago) and went about 3 times a year.
Yes, if you prefer more thrill rides Islands of Adventure is better.

I have never seen/read any Harry Potter so I could care less about that, but if it adds a new fun ride, thats cool. JStorm was there 2 weeks ago and he said that they are changing a good bit of the medieval area to make way for it. He assumed that dueling dragons would remain as a tie in since there are dragons in Harry Potter.

I'm excited for Harry Potter land but I hear that they will be destroying some of the Greek Mythology island to make Harry Potter. I heard that Poseidon's Fury will go :down, that is one of the best shows there! Its design is absolutely AMAZING! Actually, when I think about it, the Poseidon Fury bit has the BEST design in the whole park!

But even cooler, they're making a Rock n' Rollercoaster (yes that will be the name :o )
Its going to be the BIGGEST rollercoaster in Universal Studios (both Universal Studios AND Islands of Adventure) and it will scope most of the park, it ACTUALLY goes through city place :wow:

Here some concept art:

Where did you hear about the "Rockn Rollercoaster" because that is the name of the one at Disney MGM :huh: (well, its officially "Aerosmith's Rock-n Rollercoaster" but you get the point.

the actual name will be the hollywood rip, ride and rockit. it looks good though the rumors are its the final nail for the remaining ghostbusters stuff

though the front of the firehouse still stands the track is meant to come through the front windows

Fire! Drive down to FL, stay at my place and we can go together! :up:

I had annual passes for years (up until 2 years ago) and went about 3 times a year.
Yes, if you prefer more thrill rides Islands of Adventure is better.

I have never seen/read any Harry Potter so I could care less about that, but if it adds a new fun ride, thats cool. JStorm was there 2 weeks ago and he said that they are changing a good bit of the medieval area to make way for it. He assumed that dueling dragons would remain as a tie in since there are dragons in Harry Potter.

I'm hoping they put some interesting rides in the Harry Potter section, hopefully not just one ride but at least 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"