Good Scarecrow stories

ScarecrowMan666

The God of Fear
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm sort of new here. Well at least new on this particular board. I was just wondering, what are some good Batman Graphic Novels that include my favorite villain Scarecrow? I have mostly single issues, and he's in some of those, but I'd really like to get the graphic novels as well. Thanks!:brucebat:

Hush will bombard you with ALL villians. lol.

just go to the comic reccomendation thread.

Batman Terror is a Legends of the Dark Knight collection. I have not read it but apparently it's decent. and yeah you'll get more responses if you post something in the comics forum.

Check out Hush (vol 1 and 2) The Long Halloween, Haunted Knight, Dark Victory, Face the Face.

And I know a lot of people ignore it, but I have a soft spot for As the Crow Flies. :o

The story is stupid beyond words, but a young Dustin Nguyen illustrating--:up:

Scarecrow wasn't even IN Face the Face. :huh:

He was in it but only for a panel or two but I still thought he was cool in it. Anyway I just bought As The Crow Flies and I have to agree with Bubba, it's pretty good.

what issue of detective did he decide to stop using fear gas in? and have they followed up on it?

Year One: Scarecrow

I really liked that issue. Great Scarecrow story.

Batman 455-57. This is still my fav Scarecrow plot.

Crane sends out masks laced with fear toxin that cause people to lose their inhibitions and randomly go on rampages throughout Gotham. Features Tim Drake becoming Robin for the first time at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"