In order...

26510131.jpg

90071328.jpg

68541760.jpg

1) Arkham Asylum
2) Dark Vicotry
3) Hush

honorouble mentions:Year One, Joker, TLH

Also anyone here prefer DV to TLH? I think they're both great and I kinda look at them as one continuous story but i feel Dark Victory just got to the action with a better pace and less drag.

1) Arkham Asylum
2) Dark Vicotry
3) Hush

honorouble mentions:Year One, Joker, TLH

Also anyone here prefer DV to TLH? I think they're both great and I kinda look at them as one continuous story but i feel Dark Victory just got to the action with a better pace and less drag.

they're almost a tie for me. but DV does win. more 2face time. lol. plus he runs the underwolrd in it. and since he's my favorite villain of all time and always underused of course that's the one thing that gives it edge over tlh.:woot:

1. Arkham Asylum
2. The Killing Joke
3. The Dark Knight Returns

Arkham Asylum was the first graphic novel I ever read, so it will always hold a special place with me. Some other favorites are A Death in The Family, Year One, The Long Halloween, Dark Victory, and A Lonely Place of Dying.

1. Arkham Asylum
2. The Killing Joke
3. The Dark Knight Returns

Arkham Asylum was the first graphic novel I ever read, so it will always hold a special place with me. Some other favorites are A Death in The Family, Year One, The Long Halloween, Dark Victory, and A Lonely Place of Dying.

wow exactly the same for me.

HAS ANYONE CONSIDERED: the 1st printing of the GREATEST BATMAN STORIES EVER TOLD?

it is a collection of various issues... phenomenal stories in this... (5 Way Revenge)

415J6SWT99L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

It's great read, you get issues from 70s and 80s.

it was a good collection, but a collection of random issues is never as powerful as one full length 12 issue storyline IMO

1. The Dark Knight Returns (1986)
2. Batman: The Killing Joke (1988)
3. Batman: The Long Halloween (1997)

These are the only Graphic Novels I like otherwise I prefer the comics.

Last edited:
1. The Dark Knight Returns
2. Batman: The Long Halloween
3. Batman: The Killing Joke

The Dark Knight Returns
Batman Year 2
Ten Nights Of The Beast

a little variety doesn't hurt after so many have posted the usual Killing Joke, Year One, TLH.

It might not belong in this thread, but I just wanted to point out that there was a pretty awesome homage to The Killing Joke in tonight's episode of South Park. (And it was based on the original TKJ coloring, too).

I won't say anything more because I don't want to spoil it for anybody.

1. The Long Halloween/Dark Victory
2. The Dark Knight Returns
3. Batman: Ego

HAS ANYONE CONSIDERED: the 1st printing of the GREATEST BATMAN STORIES EVER TOLD?

it is a collection of various issues... phenomenal stories in this... (5 Way Revenge)

415J6SWT99L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

What stories are collected in this trade?

1. The Long Halloween
2. The Dark Knight Returns
3. Batman: Year One

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"