Goodbye Hype

Goodbye, Raybia.

All I can offer you to lament your departure is this photo of James Cromwell sans make-up.

JamesCromwell90.jpg

Damn, I didn't know James Cromwell died. :csad:

Good luck with your new job, raybia and my best wishes to you in all that you do. It sucks to lose a good poster such as yourself so I hope that we'll see you back from time to time.

Take great care of yourself and God bless.

~Bella

Thanks DBella. That means a lot coming from one of the hype legends like yourself.

I promise to come back from time to time. Keep giving them hell! :woot:

Bye, hope you do get a chance to come back now and again. :D I enjoyed watching your posts on the religious threads.

Thank you squeekness. I'm happy that I have been able to add to the conversations.

You have taught me how to always remain cool in debate. You are truly grace under fire! :yay:

Who closed them? It wasn't I. If something like this was launched on one of the Hero movie spoiler boards I patrol, then yeah I'd move it/close it. But he's a member of the community here, so I think it's appropos. This is SuperheroHype's Human Resource section. :)

'Sides, I like Raybia...he put in his time here.

Thanks dude! I didn't think Mods were allow to like any of the posters on the Hype except other mods.

That give me a thought. If I could collect all of my posts over the 3+ years, I could publish a book and sell it on Ebay or something. I think it would be at least 300 pages...and that is just from the debates with Wilhelm! :wow:

We barely got know each other. but in this short time.. i think i can say hand on heart, i can call you friend.

Take care dude, There will always be a place for you on the Hype.

:)

Yes, you are my friend too!

162267~Val-Kilmer-Tombstone-Posters.jpg

And now you have! :woot: Peace unto you and if you like Batman then I'm sure we'll get a chance to talk.

Batman is my favorite, but I rarely go into the The Dark Knight spoiler forum, well at least not yet. I also never joined the SOB club, either.

Peace.
bek031.gif

Don't be a stranger, and if you're still around, once that TDK teaser hits, I'll be there.

That actually why I took the job. Alot of opportunity at this new company.

Thanks!

Well, my company us blocking this site too, so I have to post from home. But if you have a lot of opportunities at your company, then we obviously don't work at the same company. Here's hoping you get the promotion, and I get a new job ....

I'm sorry you have to go raybia.

Good luck man.

All y'all got duped. He ain't going nowhere. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"