Goodbye, Superherohype!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fangrl06

Sidekick
Reaction score
It has been a wonderful experience getting to know you all, but I just wanted let you all know that I'm leaving SHH. I'm sorry this is a bit dramatic, and I used to hate it when people would make these threads, but I really have to leave for various reasons. I would make a list of goodbyes, but there are too many special hypesters to list! I love you all and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

:heart: fangrl

dIe HEART STEALER!! <(>.<)> bye :ninja: *poof*

Don't leave, if it's because of that ****ing cyberstalker, just talk to the mods about him, :csad:.

:csad: :csad: :csad:
You will be severely missed.
:csad:
I've been thinking about taking a break from the Hype too. I haven't been on much lately, and my life is gonna get even more hectic in the next few weeks.

I hate this story?

You will be missed by me. I will always remember our PMS.

if you're gonna leave the Hype...you should leave it with a bang.

get...banneded.

nodarthvadercy6.jpg

Can't believe I'm reading this. Really gonna miss you fg. You were one of the coolest people at SHH!, and the first chick I ever PMed here. Glad we got to become friends an' talk all those times we did. Sorry to see you go, hope everythings alright. Damn :csad::heart:

Not you too, anyone but you...:huh: :csad: ::heart:broken:

It's true. I';m leaving this thread. I wish things could be different, but there's nothing I can do.:csad:

Never forget me.:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back