Goodbye Hype

I was away for 11 months from here, just had other stuff to do at work. Got promoted and everything now, so I do occasionly visit. Although I did promise myself to only returned once the Dark Knight was released and Smallville ended (2008?) but thats too long. Plus the Hype needs me...

I was away for 11 months from here, just had other stuff to do at work. Got promoted and everything now, so I do occasionly visit. Although I did promise myself to only returned once the Dark Knight was released and Smallville ended (2008?) but thats too long. Plus the Hype needs me...

When The Hype Needs a Hero...

Luda Returns

Summer 07

Whenever I saw threads like these I always thought they were really corny and as I write this, I guess I still do.

However in spite of this, I want to say my goodbyes since it looks like my posting days are over...but not by choice.

Most of my posting and lurking happened during the day and I really didn't realize how much of my work day was spent on the Hype (No wonder I never
got a promotion.)

I just started a new job and they have message boards blocked and since its a really challenging position, I just wouldn't have the time anyway.

My other interests and responsibilities just won't allow me to be a regular poster on nights and weekends either so...

It really kind of sucks in a way that I'm not able to indulge the kid in me anymore. I never really grew up (Peter Pan syndrome) but my present life and the world has forced me to. But hey I'm 41 so its time to get serious with life.

To all of you young people on the Hype...enjoy it while you can. However I can say my youth was pretty good so I don't have any regrets.

I will try to lurk every once in a while but I probably won't be able to post.

I'll try to do so once The Dark Knight is released as the new Batman series was the reason why I joined in the first place.

There is too many of you that I like and respect to name you all so I'm not going to try.

I just want to say that I appreciate all of you for tolerating me. I'm not sure how I'm viewed around here. I have tried to be respectful and I know I can get defensive especially when it comes to my religion.

I'm sure that there are those of you who could give a damn about me leaving or those who may be happy that I am but its the differents personalities around here that made interacting with all of you so damn fun. I hope I added to that in at least some small way.

For anyone who I said anything bad about, I give my sincere apologies. It was never my intent to make anyone feel bad and I forgive anything bad said about me.

Remarkable that anyone could be hurt in such a faceless place but words can indeed hurt.

I'll try to watch this thread for a day or two to properly say my goodbyes but in the words of Captain James T. Kirk, "It was fun." (Damn I hated that ending. :csad: )

And I hate ending my time on the Hype. :heart:

Regards,

Raybia

P.S. - I really really really wanted to get to at least 10,000 posts. So close yet so far. :csad: :oldrazz:

Have a nice life buddy. :yay:

Raybia, I wish you the best of success on your new job. :mad: :up: :up:

So is this still an "I'm Leaving!" thread or is it now an "I Never Really Left So Welcome Me Back!" thread? :huh:

jag

So is this still an "I'm Leaving!" thread or is it now an "I Never Really Left So Welcome Me Back!" thread? :huh:

jag

"That's what I would like to know about it." :cmad:

Its a Jay-Z....

Yes, I pulled a Jay-Z! :oldrazz:

But not intentionally. :csad:

Seriously, I'm not really back, but just visiting.

Its so good to see you guys...er...hear from you guys...er...read from you guys! (That still doesn't sound right)

jag

jag, don't worry, just be happy! (That I'm here! :woot:

Yes, I pulled a Jay-Z! :oldrazz:

But not intentionally. :csad:

Seriously, I'm not really back, but just visiting.

Its so good to see you guys...er...hear from you guys...er...read from you guys! (That still doesn't sound right)

Definetly a Jigga...

It's always sad to see someone leave...especially if they don't want to

Whenever I saw threads like these I always thought they were really corny and as I write this, I guess I still do.

However in spite of this, I want to say my goodbyes since it looks like my posting days are over...but not by choice.

Most of my posting and lurking happened during the day and I really didn't realize how much of my work day was spent on the Hype (No wonder I never
got a promotion.)

I just started a new job and they have message boards blocked and since its a really challenging position, I just wouldn't have the time anyway.

My other interests and responsibilities just won't allow me to be a regular poster on nights and weekends either so...

It really kind of sucks in a way that I'm not able to indulge the kid in me anymore. I never really grew up (Peter Pan syndrome) but my present life and the world has forced me to. But hey I'm 41 so its time to get serious with life.

To all of you young people on the Hype...enjoy it while you can. However I can say my youth was pretty good so I don't have any regrets.

I will try to lurk every once in a while but I probably won't be able to post.

I'll try to do so once The Dark Knight is released as the new Batman series was the reason why I joined in the first place.

There is too many of you that I like and respect to name you all so I'm not going to try.

I just want to say that I appreciate all of you for tolerating me. I'm not sure how I'm viewed around here. I have tried to be respectful and I know I can get defensive especially when it comes to my religion.

I'm sure that there are those of you who could give a damn about me leaving or those who may be happy that I am but its the differents personalities around here that made interacting with all of you so damn fun. I hope I added to that in at least some small way.

For anyone who I said anything bad about, I give my sincere apologies. It was never my intent to make anyone feel bad and I forgive anything bad said about me.

Remarkable that anyone could be hurt in such a faceless place but words can indeed hurt.

I'll try to watch this thread for a day or two to properly say my goodbyes but in the words of Captain James T. Kirk, "It was fun." (Damn I hated that ending. :csad: )

And I hate ending my time on the Hype. :heart:

Regards,

Raybia

P.S. - I really really really wanted to get to at least 10,000 posts. So close yet so far. :csad: :oldrazz:

well, if you are 41 your retirement is not too far away.
By then, you will have a lot of time to post in the Hype.

suerte

I'm a little late with this, but you'll be missed man.

-R

i figured out his sig:

There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is the Prophet of Allah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"