The Flash Gorilla Grodd already in play?

flowerchild

Civilian
Reaction score
We may have already seen Gorilla Grodd in play (albeit offstage). Two scenes worth consideration. The first is in "Plastique" when Wells talks to Plastique in private back area and convinces her to go after General Eiling and kill him. The way Plastique responds in that scene seems very much like a suggestion that was reinforced by a telepathic mind control "push". The other scene is in "Flash vs Arrow" where (again in a private back area) Wells talks to Felicity trying to obtain the identity of the Arrow. He asks pointed questions that would tend to bring Oliver Queen's name to the forefront of her mind for easy reading. Granted, Wells would have the means (ie time travel, his future knowledge supercomputer, etc) to discover the Arrows identity without using Grodd, but then the scene seems unnecessary because by then Wells would seemingly already have had enough basic information about Team Arrow that he'd need to do his search.

Last edited:
Interesting. When he was speaking to Felicity about Oliver, he certainly had a smirk on his face that suggests he knows something we don't...which he does, I guess.

Exactly, and in the suggestion scene in "Plastique", the character has a dazed look on their face before heading out. Some have suggested that Wells himself might have mental powers but I'm still wondering if he wasn't using Grodd instead.

I don't know if anyone watches the 100 but that showed that the CW can deliver an awesome CG gorilla if needed. Looks promising for Grodd.

They need to move heaven and earth to get powers booth back for the voice

original.jpg

the 100 introduce a cgi gorilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back