Guardians of the Galaxy GOTGv2 After/Mid Credits Scene

The first tag that relates to Guardianss 3 is the Sylvester Stallone tag with Ving Rhames and Michelle Yeoh.
The second one that relates to seething up Guardians 3 has to deal with Elizabeth Debickis character saying that she has something that can defeat the Guardians and ends with a cocoon like figure. Not sure what it is since I'm not too familiar with the comics.

The other tags are just fun bits. One shows a teenage Groot playing video games. I'll leave the other two alone since one of them is too spoilery since it indicates something that happened in the film that I don't want to spoil for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first tag that relates to Guardianss 3 is the Sylvester Stallone tag with Ving Rhames and Michelle Yeoh.
The second one that relates to seething up Guardians 3 has to deal with Elizabeth Debickis character saying that she has something that can defeat the Guardians and ends with a cocoon like figure. Not sure what it is since I'm not too familiar with the comics.

The other tags are just fun bits. One shows a teenage Groot playing video games. I'll leave the other two alone since one of them is too spoilery since it indicates something that happened in the film that I don't want to spoil for everyone

Can you pm me all the end credit descriptions>

Cocoon is Adam Warlock.

The other tags are just fun bits. One shows a teenage Groot playing video games. I'll leave the other two alone since one of them is too spoilery since it indicates something that happened in the film that I don't want to spoil for everyone.

yeah PM me Too please

PM me please!!!

Joining the PM train.

I'm also joining the PM train. Also, is there anyway you could tell me if any characters die in the film? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Add one more the the PM train please!!

Pumped for this movie!!

Saw the film last night at the premiere. Two of the five set up Guardians 3. The other 3 are just fun tags.
don't get in trouble Batfan. I haven't found out yet when you CAN talk about the film. I pretty sure you can't yet

put any info of the movie in Spoilers too please

Last edited:
If batfan1028 went to the premiere batfan could've gone as a fan and isn't beholden to any legal embargoes.

Yeah I know there was a premiere I'm not sure of WHEN you can talk about the film. Artist Jim Starlin (Thanos creator) saw it too and said he can't say much yet just the other day on Face Book

I just don't want anyone getting in trouble is all.

Yeah but Starlin might've agreed to the embargo. He's a pro who has association with the property and Marvel Comics. Makes sense that he can't talk about it yet. Civilians who happened to get in, unless there was declaration or agreement they are under embargo as well, why would it apply them?

I'm just not seeing why would it apply to batfan unless batfan was asked to sign an agreement when attending or agreed to embargo.

Look, I'm speaking from experience. Sometimes I will sign an NDA for an embargo date. But usually it's just a general form letter saying, "I agree not to write about the movie anywhere or talk about it on public forum until such and such date." And those are rare occurrences that I have to sign something like that.

Usually, the embargo date is stated to me in an e-mail, and social media posting might be separate from an actual printed review embargo. It depends. Sometimes they are the same date. Sometimes they are different.

Wow!!
does teenage Groot have pimples?

Yeah but Starlin might've agreed to the embargo. He's a pro who has association with the property and Marvel Comics. Makes sense that he can't talk about it yet. Civilians who happened to get in, unless there was declaration or agreement they are under embargo as well, why would it apply them?

I'm just not seeing why would it apply to batfan unless batfan was asked to sign an agreement when attending or agreed to embargo.

Look, I'm speaking from experience. Sometimes I will sign an NDA for an embargo date. But usually it's just a general form letter saying, "I agree not to write about the movie anywhere or talk about it on public forum until such and such date." And those are rare occurrences that I have to sign something like that.

Usually, the embargo date is stated to me in an e-mail, and social media posting might be separate from an actual printed review embargo. It depends. Sometimes they are the same date. Sometimes they are different.
Most of the time being invited to a premiere/prescreen, you agree not to divulge what you've seen until the official release nothing's really signed, even the actors and directors can't give out details already known or given the okay ahead of time.
I've guarded four MCU prescreens, and every time a Studio rep has stood in front of the screen and talked to the audience in attendance reminding them they can't say anything until the release. (which is normally a week before the film release date)

Last edited:
Most of the time being invited to a premiere/prescreen, you agree not to divulge what you've seen until the official release, even the actors and directors can't give out details already known or given the okay ahead of time
Actors have contracts that don't allow them to. Not sure if directors would need that to, but I would guess it is there for them as well.

Actors have contracts that don't allow them to. Not sure if directors would need that to, but I would guess it is there for them as well.
Yeah they've all joked how bad Marvel/Disney is if they DO say something lol

Most of the time being invited to a premiere/prescreen, you agree not to divulge what you've seen until the official release nothing's really signed, even the actors and directors can't give out details already known or given the okay ahead of time.
I've guarded four MCU prescreens, and every time a Studio rep has stood in front of the screen and talked to the audience in attendance reminding them they can't say anything until the release. (which is normally a week before the film release date)
An announcement still isn't necessarily a beholden or binding agreement or NDA.

Yeah they've all joked how bad Marvel/Disney is if they DO say something lol
Yep. :funny:

One of my favorite things while watching Star Wars interviews is the actors trying to figure out what they are allowed to say. It makes interviews so awkward. :hehe:

An announcement still isn't necessarily a beholden or binding agreement or NDA.
no, but if you get invited somewhere you have something that states you can't say anything. If you take a FRIEND with you to a premiere, THEY haven't seen that invite. The Rep is there making sure the GUEST knows this if you haven't already told them. Basically, showing up with the invite/ticket you're agreeing to the studio's terms

EDIT: as a guard, we're given a list of agreements and actions we need to take for Bootleggers, WE do have to sign the agreement.

Last edited:
Yep. :funny:

One of my favorite things while watching Star Wars interviews is the actors trying to figure out what they are allowed to say. It makes interviews so awkward. :hehe:
Yeah, I remember a couple of those interviews lol Sometimes the studios will film scenes with one group of actors and another scene with another group, neither will know the complete story until the movie IS out lol

Please pm too. I'm very curious

The spoiler is on the net. It's confirmation of a long running fan theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"