Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Blur-ray/DVD Thread

Webfoot Hero

West Coaster
Reaction score
5851401_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

SPECIAL FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECS (may vary by retailer):
The Making of "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" – A four-part, behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film, done in the style of classic-rock album liner notes.
Visionary Intro – Director James Gunn provides context on how he continues and expands the storylines of these beloved characters in "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2."
Guardians Inferno Music Video – Join David Hasselhoff and special guests for a galactic retro dance party.
Gag Reel – Laugh out loud at all the hilarious off-script shenanigans and bloopers that took place on the set of "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2," featuring all your favorite Guardians.
Four Deleted Scenes – Check out four specific scenes that had to be cut from the film, including two extended scenes and two deleted scenes.
Audio Commentary – Check out a special narration of the film by director James Gunn, who guides fans through an inside look at the making of the movie.

5904800_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

Best Buy Steelbook
176779_front.jpg

So glad they're sticking with BR/DVD/Digital combos instead of reverting back to the 3D BR/BR/Digital combos they used for so long. I no longer have to do multiple buys to get all of the versions I want.

Really can't wait to own the blu ray.

Got my BR/DVD copy ordered. Will be getting it Thursday.

Gunn said there was a deleted scene with Peter Quill's grandfather, and it's not on the Blu-ray. I wonder why. Same thing with the first movie. Why can't we see this footage at least?

Based on my latest tracking information, it looks like I'll be getting it on Monday or Tuesday.

Be getting the BB steel book one on Tuesday along with the DD and Jessica Jones Blu Ray too

Gunn said there was a deleted scene with Peter Quill's grandfather, and it's not on the Blu-ray. I wonder why. Same thing with the first movie. Why can't we see this footage at least?

His mother's day Q & A also mentioned footage of Peter and Yondu's body being retrieved by Drax and Rocket.

As for his grandfather, I don't know. I know he's in the Expansion scene and the credits.

Since the films always start with a flashback, Volume 3 should be either his grandfather or Yondu...although I was hoping Yondu with possibly some confirmation about Kraglin's age.

Already received my copy in the mail today. Got through all the extras and one viewing of the film. I'll be watching it again tomorrow with the audio commentary.

I got my copy 12am and watched it. Love this movie! Don't have money for DD and JJ at moment, so bday list they go.

was at BB and the steel case one is selling fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"