Gotham Gotham casting Clayface!

Kathemy

It could happen to you
Reaction score
http://cbverse.com/2016/02/gotham-casting-clayface/

“Well no news currently about Mad Hatter, but Clayface is currently being cast as we speak. A video of actor Christopher Carley auditioning for the role of “Basil” has been discovered […] Now in the DC Comics, Clayface’s civilian identity is none other than Basil Karlo. However we’re not reporting this to you just based off the fact that they share the same name, the audition video reveals that this “Basil” is a shapeshifter, and that Hugo Strange will have him masquerade as none other than Jim Gordon. How excited is everyone?”

Video at the link!

I think Clayface could be a mistake. He's more CGI than Man, best saved for the comics.

Will they chill with this already, putting all his villains before the horse.

Will they chill with this already, putting all his villains before the horse.
i realllly hate seeing these comments, you really just don't understand the point of this show. it's never going to align with what you want it to be

personally it's a blast and it's ****ing awesome that we get to see all these Batman villains on tv. they're pretty faithful adaptations aside from the fact that Batman doesn't exist yet

I love this show and the fact that we don't have to wait for the movies to see Freeze, Clayface, Riddler etc

god come on people, it's Elseworlds. It won't adhere to continuity

I get that logic, but it just bugs me due to being so out of whack with the normal continuity. I still watch the show, but that's me.

It doesn't have to fully align but still it's like. How horrible must Gordon be at his job that Bruce has to fix his mess at least a decade later?

Then again I do like how the rogues start earlier and so by the time Batman shows up they've mutated or become far worse.

I could see say Freeze go into hiding and build his technology because clearly he's a novice.

Basil? Will probably have minor shapeshifting capabilities but by Batman he's mutated out of control.

Basically I want some damn time jumps. Mazouz better had a damn big growth spurt so they could pass him off as 18.

Basically I want some damn time jumps. Mazouz better had a damn big growth spurt so they could pass him off as 18.
I'm pretty sure he'll be able to pass for 18 when he's, you know, 18.

But I forget that all the bashers of the show have brainwashed themselves and others into actually thinking the show will get cancelled before that.

Last edited:
Y'know, I figured that the bets way to get multiple Clayfaces in the show would be to have Matt Hagen as a fan and agent of the aging Basil Karlo.

And I figured that for kicks and giggles, you could have Robert Englund play Karlo and Jackie Earl Haley as Hagen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"