Gotham Knights

Not quite done with this yet after finding it on sale, but I like it against my better judgement. This is a very good Batfamily game and a really annoying Ubisoft game smashed together haphazardly. There's a development that I really dislike in the story personally, but otherwise I've had a good time with it despite the systems involved being... messy. Very messy.

If I had a nickel for every Batman-related adaptation that came out this year where one of the villains is led out to a waiting squad of police officers and is then murdered by another villain, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird it happened twice.

Finally ordered this seeing that it’s much cheaper, and got a friend who bought it and wants to do coop.

Will be starting after the Xmas hols (finishing God of War during that time). I’ll probably choose Nightwing or Batgirl, both if more than one playthrough.

With who did those of you who have it, start?
I will get the game for sure sooner or later, so i keep thinking about with who i will start...im curious what the majority choose.

Im thinking about Starting with Tim, he gets way too little love i feel, so i think i will go with him.

With who did those of you who have it, start?
I will get the game for sure sooner or later, so i keep thinking about with who i will start...im curious what the majority choose.

Im thinking about Starting with Tim, he gets way too little love i feel, so i think i will go with him.
Haha, I’m just basing my choices on my favourites regardless of how well they play in game.

Is this game worth playing? If you're a Batman fan is it honestly worth the purchase? Its on sale on the Playstation store and I am contemplating getting it.

Is this game worth playing? If you're a Batman fan is it honestly worth the purchase? Its on sale on the Playstation store and I am contemplating getting it.
I'm having fun with. Definitely feels like they wanted a Avengers style live service then saw how much of a **** show that was and tried to course correct.

I bought it on that sale and have been enjoying it, it's got rough edges (the real reason for it not having a performance mode is just absurd), but is still a good time, just don't expect it to live up to Arkham's gameplay and level design. I do really like its random crime system though which the Arkham games never actually had and if you mess with the brightness/contrast/saturation settings the game can actually look quite beautiful.

I played a couple of hours of Gotham Knights today, hadn't touched it since starting the game last year. It's clunky in terms of gameplay and early traversal, but I don't hate it. It was a great idea not to set it in the Arkhamverse (ahem Suicide Squad), there's a level of freedom to the storytelling and player expectations. The story is fairly intriguing, I like slowly unraveling all the mysteries. Just wish it was more fun to play in general, the open-world concept isn't a great fit for this game. Most of the side attractions just feel like a waste of time, particularly all the endless crimes that can be stopped.

I have access to it via PS Plus and its too clunky to me. I just couldnt get into it

Bought this for $10 last month and completed it as batgirl. I had a blast, and the story was actually really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"