The Dark Knight Rises Gotham's Reckoning: The 'Tusi (IS A LOUNGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry am i the only one who finds Goku's obsession with this Christian Bale Youtube account kinda funny?

I do too. It's adorably funny. :lmao:

Goku is awesome. I for one want him to find the truth.

I believe he believes that might be C.Bale. :( :p

Lol. You were pretending I said the whole movie was predictable which is not the case. But by the time you get to the final 20 min, yea it kinda is. You also tried to pretend I said the movie was horrible, which I never came close to saying. I've learned your pretty good at spinning ****.

Honestly, if people can't get along, then they shouldn't be talking to one another. Because both people will end up being punished. Yes, this is a warning.

Optimized-the-truth-is-out-there-x-files-poster.jpg

Goku is the most enthusiastic individual I have ever come across. I wish I had his spirit.

Goku's immense spirit makes me feel so old...and for all I know i could be younger than him.

Goku is the most enthusiastic individual I have ever come across. I wish I had his spirit.

That's because this forum slowly kills your spirit... the longer you're here, the less you have. That's why I'm such a *****. :yay:

:funny:

I don't have his back, I'm just stating the obvious. I like to do that. :p

And I'd heed Bamfer's warning if I were you.

Wow. Ok there guy. First of all your telling me that I'm being
Made fun of being called a "hipster" for saying the ending of the avengers was somewhat predictable and not mind blowing lol. Think on how ridiculous that is for a second. Now YOU are telling me to heed a mods warning. For what? Get over yourself.

Take a chill pill, batbax. You don't want an icy situation.

That's wonderful. It really is. Amazing how I have no problems with a poster and suddenly we're having issues I wasn't aware of. Only on the Bat boards. :up:

Take a chill pill, batbax. You don't want an icy situation.

:funny:

Wow. Ok there guy. First of all your telling me that I'm being
Made fun of being called a "hipster" for saying the ending of the avengers was somewhat predictable and not mind blowing lol. Think on how ridiculous that is for a second. Now YOU are telling me to heed a mods warning. For what? Get over yourself.

Just give up man, walk it off or something, no one here is arguing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"