The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this WAY back in 2008, what do you guys think? Something awful happened during the upload and it make it shrink and become tiny, and bad quality. But, I love the music I used for a reason only some seem to get -

[YT]qUdhex1XhQs[/YT]

Im still upset it got lost in a sea of tribute videos that came out at the time lol. But yay, almost at 1000 posts!

Last edited:
Man, been emailing every agent I can find on google. Somethig's gotta give soon, right?? On a brighter note, got some good insight from an agent on Twitter. Here's hoping.

They get lots of emails and more than likely your email is getting lost amongst them. Keep at it and eventually you'll get a response.

Man, been emailing every agent I can find on google. Somethig's gotta give soon, right?? On a brighter note, got some good insight from an agent on Twitter. Here's hoping.

Oh :( I'm a Rogue_Agent, so why not email me? Maybe I can get it published through some *ahem* other channels :o

I posted this in another thread -

Sorry to ask this (but there was a brief discussion in blu-ray) and I'm likely to get a quicker answer here than anywhere else but I recently bought 50/50 on blu-ray and my player says the disc doesn't have the correct specifications for the player. My blu-ray player is new from christmas and so is the blu-ray and its also the correct region. PM me if you know or reply, cheers. Sorry for taking it off topic mods this will be the only time I ask.

And someone replied -

First, if you want no topic to go off of, go to the Tusi.

Second, you probably bought an old player than just isn't compatible with the new disc, get a PS3, it works with all Blu-Ray's. Or maybe there's a update option on your player, if there is, do that.

Now my bluray player is new (released late last year) and I have bought more recent blu-rays which work fine so that definitely isn't the problem. Anyone else help?

DKR looks amazing, I wonder who they'll get for joker in part two?

Now my bluray player is new (released late last year) and I have bought more recent blu-rays which work fine so that definitely isn't the problem. Anyone else help?

That's one of the problems with Blu-ray really, they are constantly updating their security...and such firmware updates need to be made and given to consumers to keep up to date without the security schemes locking you out of what you paid for. Sony has done a pretty excellent job keeping on top of all that...the other manufacturers, hit and miss. It doesn't matter how new it is really, it could be a player released today and could be out of date by next Tuesday if some of the new releases have new protection.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/TV-Home-Theater/How-To-Update-Your-Blu-ray-Player-s-Firmware/td-p/58552

Last edited:
I posted this in another thread -

And someone replied -

Go here. WWW.blu-ray.com I'm a member on the forums there and you'll find the answer you need. I'd be willing to bet its a firmware issue tho. If that is the case you should be able tp update the players firmware and it should fix the problem.

Last edited:
I've tried updates when it didn't work. The player said it was completely up to date.... :( I'll still look on those sites though cheers.

So, how about beastmode for the new Ra's Al Joke?

So OKC Thunder or MIA Heat tonight?

I'm thinking the Heat win in 6. If it goes 7, OKC has the advantage at home.

DKR looks amazing, I wonder who they'll get for joker in part two?

You're talking about The Dark Knight Returns animated movie right? Do you have a link to the behind the scenes footage? I tried looking for it today but no luck. :csad:

Last edited:
Wow, forget my OKC/MIA prediction. I've realized OKC just gets better as the game goes on, and MIA stays about the same. OKC in 5.

I know virtually nothing about basketball, but I do want Lebron to win one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"