• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Dark Knight Rises There's A Storm Coming; Better Batten Down The 'Tusi (IS A LOUNGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did I....that just tells you how much I love Nine types of light and cookie mountain.

Ah I see. lol

[YT]4N31oFeinFY[/YT]

[YT]XdpBhN7XG9Y[/YT]

Also I need to listen to the album before Cookie Mountain because Starring at the Sun is just amazing.

[YT]cY82rOtZ9BI[/YT]

Ah I see. lol

Also I need to listen to the album before Cookie Mountain because Starring at the Sun is just amazing.

It's a good album, Starring at the sun is pretty much the gem in that album though.

I folded under the pressure of heavy effin metal :p Anders is an awesome frontsman, got the entire crowd going easily! Only bad thing about the set was that they only played very few of the early albums (and the opening band, Deathdestruction, sucked bigtime which was a waste of an hour). But all in all 9/10 in score!

I folded under the pressure of heavy effin metal :p Anders is an awesome frontsman, got the entire crowd going easily! Only bad thing about the set was that they only played very few of the early albums (and the opening band, Deathdestruction, sucked bigtime which was a waste of an hour). But all in all 9/10 in score!

Their early stuff is great, but I'm one of those who love their later stuff equally. I'm not a metalhead though, just a general music-nerd that happens to love some metal.

Have you caught up with all the footage news?

Yeah that links not working either

I need to see this ****ing thing. **** you, Yahoo... **** you. Why won't you work for me!?

You know, as much as i have a mini crush of chastain, and how badass oldman is with a tommy gun, and how hardcore Hardy looks in this film. I'm just gobsmacked by Pearce...and im damn glad his career is back on track, give him another lead role Nolan! do IT!

I think Hollywood really does believe the world will end soon because they've decided to blow their film-load this year.

Quick let's all talk about how amazing it is, while darkhunt frantically tries to find a working link. :oldrazz:

I think Hollywood really does believe the world will end soon because they've decided to blow their film-load this year.
All over my face

Look at his scar

tumblr_m30anue09N1qam81qo1_500.jpg

I don't know quite what this says about me, but I could genuinely just sit and watch Tom Hardy punching people all day.

It's ridiculous... I can't believe it's only me it's happening to. Yahoo sucks.

Lol Kane... well that's awkwad. Why was the title changed from The Wettest County, anyway?

Praise the gods... it's finally on YouTube. Screw you, yahoo :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"