Graceland

Mike is gonna pull rank on that chore wheel like a motherf***er!!!!

Next eppy looks intense. Can't wait. Great start so far.

I wonder how the Odin thing fits into this season. This show could end up being like The Americans was in the sense that season 2 takes it from good to great. Mike was being an ******* with pulling rank, but this at least keeps it from being too much of a rehash from last season. I do get the super early feeling that someone important will die this season, and I don't mean Bates(lol) because he seems like he's just there to fit the house quota.

I think Bates is just a red-shirt. Or he's a red herring red-shirt. We think he's gonna die only for like, Jakes, Johnny, Paige or Charlie to get the shaft.

Jakes does look like he'll be a potential death. It seems as if he's getting ready to quit and be with his son. We all know what that means. He gets fatally shot by a guest starring Samuel L. Jackson in the season finale.

Possibly...

Johnny seemed to be a bit bummed that he hadn't taken more of a leadership role since Mike had left. Maybe when he finally does try to take the reins and step up, he pays the ultimate price.

Then of course you have Paige and Charlie, who are great agents in their own right, but should they die, it would definitely be because of their love interests. Either Charlie for investigating Briggs or perhaps continuously turning a blind eye to it. Or perhaps Paige gets caught in the cross fire of Mike and whoever's trying to kill him this season.

I like the way this season has kicked off. I don't believe Mike was wrong in pulling rank. What the crew was doing downstairs in Graceland was sloppy and reckless, and Briggs pulling the plug on the op isn't gonna solve anything.

Charlie staking out Badillo's home is a nice touch. Aside from Mike, Charlie was Briggs' main doubters. So for her to be skacking up with him this season doesn't really gel. Her gut knows something's off.

I'm hoping the tension between Johnny and Mike doesn't last. Their friendship from season 1 was something I really enjoyed.

Possibly...

Johnny seemed to be a bit bummed that he hadn't taken more of a leadership role since Mike had left. Maybe when he finally does try to take the reins and step up, he pays the ultimate price.

Then of course you have Paige and Charlie, who are great agents in their own right, but should they die, it would definitely be because of their love interests. Either Charlie for investigating Briggs or perhaps continuously turning a blind eye to it. Or perhaps Paige gets caught in the cross fire of Mike and whoever's trying to kill him this season.

I like the way this season has kicked off. I don't believe Mike was wrong in pulling rank. What the crew was doing downstairs in Graceland was sloppy and reckless, and Briggs pulling the plug on the op isn't gonna solve anything.

Charlie staking out Badillo's home is a nice touch. Aside from Mike, Charlie was Briggs' main doubters. So for her to be skacking up with him this season doesn't really gel. Her gut knows something's off.

I'm hoping the tension between Johnny and Mike doesn't last. Their friendship from season 1 was something I really enjoyed.

I really hope that Johnny doesn't bite the dust at any point in this series. He's a really likable character that shows that the agents don't have to be uber serious all the time. I like his sense of humor because it keeps the house together. I hope he gets a bigger role in things as the show pushes along.

Charlie dying wouldn't surprise me. She seems to love strong, and she will put her neck out there for the team. That might get her in the end. That's probably why it would hurt to see her die. Outside of the time that she thought that Briggs was Odin she always has everyone's back, and she was right!

I hope they give Paige more to do this season. Being eye candy/Mike's shoulder to cry on just isn't doing it for me anymore.

It's what's best for business.:o

There is nothing good about killing off Charlie. :argh: She's the heart of the house, I think Jakes is more likely to bite the dust, he's having too much of a positive upswing for it not to end in tears.

Yeah Charlie has the most layered and multifaceted interactions with the group and Vanessa is the best actor on the show imo. It would be a horrible mistake to kill her off.

I'm just getting y'all ready for the heartbreak that will come when Charlie dies this season. The writers know that Jakes is the obvious one, so they're going to throw us a swerve and kill off a lovable character. If I'm right then I demand to have $3.50 deposited to my Swiss bank account, and if I'm wrong we shall never speak of this again.

I'm just getting y'all ready for the heartbreak that will come when Charlie dies this season. The writers know that Jakes is the obvious one, so they're going to throw us a swerve and kill off a lovable character. If I'm right then I demand to have $3.50 deposited to my Swiss bank account, and if I'm wrong we shall never speak of this again.
q5FjKhn.gif

If she doesn't die, at the very least, she'll be on life support or a part of some sort of hostage situation.

I liked this episode a lot more than the season premiere. Not that the season opener was bad by any means, it just had a job to do (Set up the plots of the season) and sometimes that leaves a bit to be desired.

Tonight's episode took the plots set up in last weeks episode and pushed them a bit further... Briggs is integrating himself into Badillo's widows life. Perhaps this will help him sleep better at night.

I feel like that dude Bates has a thing for Paige... Not that I can blame the guy, I mean... Good GOD! I just hope they're not setting up some type of love triangle between Mike/Paige/Bates... Speaking of love triangles, I can definitely see the blonde agent from D.C. (Jessica?) popping up at the most inopportune time for Mike.

Poor, poor Jakes. I have a feeling after this little hick-up he's gonna go off the deep end. If people thought he was an ***hole last season, I feel like we ain't seen nothin' yet. He's gonna be labeling his labels, punching Johnny for saying "bless you" when he sneezes, etc. What I'm wondering though is how exactly he got to the point where he bought a two bedroom apartment not far from his ex? Like... What was it that made him believe that would be a good idea? There must have been some sort of meeting or talk that took place? I don't know, I felt like the writers could've done a bit of a better job getting Jakes to that scene in his apartment alone in his agony.

Now that Briggs has taken on Charlie's guilt, Charlie has room for a new story arc for the season, and that plot is ptsd. She's still effed up from her run in with Jangles last season. Last season she was in the thick of it. Now, she's taken on a far more hands off approach to catching bad guys.

Which leads to Johnny finally stepping up to prove himself as someone worthy of being in Graceland, instead of everyone's plucky, wise-cracking pal. I just hope he doesn't bite off more than he can chew. I feel like if worse comes to worse, Johnny will end up in the E.R., battling for his life for an episode or two.

Poor, poor Jakes. I have a feeling after this little hick-up he's gonna go off the deep end. If people thought he was an ***hole last season, I feel like we ain't seen nothin' yet. He's gonna be labeling his labels, punching Johnny for saying "bless you" when he sneezes, etc. What I'm wondering though is how exactly he got to the point where he bought a two bedroom apartment not far from his ex? Like... What was it that made him believe that would be a good idea? There must have been some sort of meeting or talk that took place? I don't know, I felt like the writers could've done a bit of a better job getting Jakes to that scene in his apartment alone in his agony.
What was unclear to me was why Cassandra waited this long to get a restraining order against Jakes for some of the stuff he pulled last season? Or did she already file one before the events of last season or during the month's of Mike's absence post season 1, which still wouldn't make sense b/c she seem to come to terms (through gritted teeth) with allowing Jakes shared custody of their son. So I guess Cass did that so she could tell Jakes they have a restraining order against him for harassment. :huh: I was lost and upset at that moment during the ep. And definitely saw that coming when Jakes somewhat destroyed that apartment once he returned after that incident.

Also Mike & Paige! I don't what to say. I knew this was coming, but not that soon. Kind of felt they rushed into that. So we'll see where that goes.

But I'm enjoying this season so far

Mike is becoming a prick, he let Briggs hang himself out there for his own benefit, then he goes off banging Paige when he has a girl in Washington who's sticking her neck out for him and you know Paige is gonna be pissed when she finds out she's his bit on the side.

Loved how each character got something new going on this week, poor Charlie is wearing Briggs guilt and now Briggs is trying to help Badillo's wife which you know is going to get messy. I wonder if Charlie's guilt issues are why she struggled to perform in the field or if it is about the fact she doesn't trust her judgment after Jangles? Either way Charlie rocked the "hood" look and the sexy black dress look. :hrt:

It looks like it will lead to Johnny getting to take on more responsibility undercover, judging from the promo it's going to be intense.

I didn't quite get the Jakes stuff, how come the guy didn't recognize him? I thought Jakes was covert drinking buddies with his ex's new guy last season? Plus it wasn't clear how he thought things were so cool to the point he got all set up for shared custody bliss as Charlie Boy said.

Fantastic start to the new season. :up:

Yeah that was lazy writing with Jakes. It's like they wanted the audience to come up with their own conclusions and assumptions of what happened between Jakes and Cass between the end of season 1 and this ep. But I think she was misleading Jakes into thinking he was getting shared custody of their son only to let him know that she filed a restraining order against him for harassment.

Idk what's up with Mike but he couldn't wait to get his gf (in Washington) off the phone to sleep with Paige. I got a feeling Mike's only sleeping with Paige (as he's doing with his gf in WA) to use her for his own gain. I find it funny that Paige was against breaking the rule of sleeping with other agents in Graceland, but then turns around and breaks it. It was like she was leading Mike on. So Mike shouldn't be fully blamed.

:lmao:

Yeah he's going to go off the deep end now. Can't really blame him though when his ex pulls some crazy **** like that. A man who can't see his kids is one dangerous person, and it's not going to end well for Jakes. I don't get why Cassandra was such a *****. Last season she seemed good hearted. This episode she was straight up evil.

Mike started this series being the altruistic boy scout... By the end of it I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be as crooked as Briggs. I think they're setting this up a bit this season, what with him taking unnecessary risks, looking down on everyone and keeping everyone at arms length.

Great developments for Johnny and Paige this week, looks like Johnny has an in with the sister and Paige now has a mission to save that girl.......Also, Paige in that white dress? :awesome:

Mike is so cocky and far removed from who he was that he is headed for a huge fall I think, and Jakes needs a slap, his "my problems are worse than everyone elses" attitude is irritating.

Bah gawd! They killed Charlie! As god is my witness, her body is broken in half!

:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"