Netflix's ''Narcos''

I thought the same thing, I honestly had no idea it was more than a single season until the credits started rolling on the final episode. I'm really curious to see how they end it, as in which version of events they'll go with.

(I'm being vague so as to not to spoil what happens/happened/allegedly happened)

Yeah I mean we know what happens to Pablo but I'm trying not to spoil myself with the details of how it went down.

Which kinda sucks, cuz while watching the show I really wanted to research more stuff about Pablo and was waiting til the season (thought series at the time) ended. Oh well.

I finally watched this and it was f***ing fantastic.

Im surprised not to see bigger buzz on this. This was great start to end. I'd put it up there with season 1 of House of Cards

I mean I havent read the reviews or anything, so I dont know what were the general complaints (I imagine the amount of subtitles will turn some people off) but I dont have any complaints myself.

Can't wait for season 2

Last edited:
Three episodes in and it's surreal to see Luis Guzman in a non-English speaking role since we are used to seeing him speak English in all of the movie and TV projects he's done.

Looks like they're not hiding the fact that Escobar will die this season.

New trailer is out,there is cursing so cant post it here.

[YT]E7q6tIlb82w[/YT]

Narcos_S2_MOSAIC_US.jpg

I bet that poster took ages to make.

[YT]PZQZaVk4pJk[/YT]

FInished binging this.

As said earlier on this page, I dont know why this doesn't get more mentions. I think the is one of the best series Netflix has done. Way better than how House of Cards ended up after the 1st season, better than OITNB. This show just fires on all cylinders.

The 2nd season, while not as good as the first still had great acting, great action (some of those tracking shots man...), and was able to tell the story in an interesting way.

Only problem for me is just a personal thing. This is one of those shows that have too many characters and I lose track of who's who and who is on whose side. PRobably wouldve helped if I rewatched the first season.

But yeah this was great. More people should be talking about it

I've only seen the first episode of Season 2 so far. The recap before it reminded me of how much I've forgotten.

finished season over the weekend and man what a ride
they never really showed what happened to the ochoas (they set up Gustavo in first season) or did I miss something ?

[YT]1mgXpnfw6Wk[/YT]

Just finished the second season. Good stuff.

Could anyone tell the Wagner Moura isn't a native Spanish speaker?

I've heard that a few times from some people who arent fluent in Spanish and I have to say I didn't/don't notice it

I couldn't tell. But, I'm barely paying attention to how everyone speaks and just busy reading the subtitles.

If you're fluent in any language, you're always going to be able to tell if someone is not speaking it that well. Also, you'll pick up on their accent if they're not from a certain area.

[YT]EJf2WxGojr4[/YT]

[YT]6qI1ObGWMnU[/YT]

Last edited:
Season 2, much like Season 1, was great - although I suspect there was a lot more 'artistic license' used in this one. Looking forward to Seasons 3 and 4.

Just finished. Great season. :up: I liked this season more than season 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"