Grant and Zhang Get Lost for Words

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=45805
Source: Variety
June 10, 2008

Hugh Grant and Ziyi Zhang will star in Lost for Words, a comedy that Susanne Bier will direct for Universal Pictures in September.

Variety says Working Title partners Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner will produce with Jonathan Cavendish.

Grant is in discussions to play a British film star approached to topline a movie by a Chinese femme filmmaker. He falls for the charms of the helmer's flirtatious translator, but soon sees the object of his true affection is the director (Zhang). Unfortunately, his translator is the only person who can communicate his feelings, and she has her own motives.

The comedy was written by Jamie Curtis and Dan Mazer ("Borat"). Richard Curtis, who is Jamie's brother and a regular collaborator with Grant, will executive produce.

I like Zhang and the premise is cute but i wish it was Hugh Jackman instead of Hugh Grant in the male lead...or you know, most actors that aren't Hugh Grant.

ooo look at that...Hugh Grant in another romantic comedy. *yawn* i guess he's trying to set a record or something.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Grant and I thought he said he was retiring or something.
Oh well, DVD.

Ms. Zhang would definately make me lost for words. she's hawt.

but for the movie = meh. But i'll probably watch it for Ziyi:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"