The Canceled Shows of Tomorrow: Pilot Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not even a looks thing, she's attractive IMO....but just because she pretended to know/talk about video games and s*** on G4 doesn't make her f'ng special

hey but guess what, she never talked **** about nerds or comiccon like that ****** from big bang theory, she embraced her role as a nerd hottie. **** it.

hey but guess what, she never talked **** about nerds or comiccon like that ****** from big bang theory, she embraced her role as a nerd hottie. **** it.

F*** that show....its like blackface for nerds

any actual nerd that supports that show need to be hit in the face with a tack hammer

Anyone who watches that show period needs to be hit in the face with a tack hammer.

why? it's a good show. one of the actors are ******s but other than that it's a Roseanne reunion show :o

The best comedy on CBS is How I Met Your Mother.

True story

so Comcast is keeping the pimp hand strong....today was Jeff Zuckers last day, so the new bosses fire Keith Olbermann and pick up the 'WW' pilot

wonder what else they are going to do? Id like to see them pump up Versus a little bit

True story

so Comcast is keeping the pimp hand strong....today was Jeff Zuckers last day, so the new bosses fire Keith Olbermann and pick up the 'WW' pilot

wonder what else they are going to do? Id like to see them pump up Versus a little bit

Jay Leno will try to convince Comcast to keep him on the Tonight Show job for the next 100 years.

I won't make a definitive statement, but it's my personal opinion that Leno is on borrowed time

I hope so. I haven't found him funny in years. And the whole Coco fiasco made me hate him even more.

they should replace Leno with 'The Soup' for about a month....show America how stupid the s*** they watch on TV really is

Hopefully the new management flushes that turd called The Cape down the drain.

I have a feeling that Comcast is going to be doing a lot of flushing over the next few months

they are going to need a plunger, maybe even a toilet snake

Comcast needs to get rid of Football Night in America.

Maybe they should just replace Leno with The Soup in every aspect of Leno's life. In Jay Leno's bed every morning, The Soup. Using Jay Leno's toothbrush much less than he should, The Soup. Getting a chin-shine, The Soup.

or trim it down to just Bob Costas and Collinsworth

This. Give them 45 minutes (since the games kickoff at 8:15 ET) to do highlights and analysis. Also don't do crap like the Tiny Football League. I mean what the hell was that crap all about?

it's for the kids, didn't mind it that much

Id trim it down to 30 minutes...start at 8 and let it run till kickoff

it's for the kids, didn't mind it that much

Id trim it down to 30 minutes...start at 8 and let it run till kickoff

If they wanted to do something for kids, do like a PSA for the NFL Play 60 Program.

They would also need to keep one of their insiders, preferably Peter King.

If the new NBC regime wants to earn my seal of approval, they'll immediately pick up Ron Moore's new series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"