The Canceled Shows of Tomorrow: Pilot Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but they're getting rid of three of the main cast. Including Ulrich.

why? I don't care because after the fist 3 episodes i couldn't force myself anymore but why exactly?

I only lasted 5 or 6 episodes myself. As much as I liked the cast, it was just L&O in a different city. And I grew bored of that decades ago. (My god, that's not even hyperbole :wow:)

On January 11th, 2011, it was announced that both Regina Hall and Megan Boone will be leaving Law & Order: Los Angeles. The departures are a part of a creative overhaul of the series. Only hours after the news of Hall and Boone leaving the series, it was announced that Skeet Ulrich would also exit the series for a creative overhaul. On January 12th, 2011, it was announced Alfred Molina's character will be shifting to a new position on the show. It will be revealed that his character was on the LAPD for 15 years, reaching the rank of Detective, and his level of frustration as a prosecutor has reached the tipping point so he has decided to return to the force as a Detective, partnered with Detective Jarusalski (Corey Stoll). Terrence Howard's character Joe Dekker will be the sole DDA on the show. Howard and Molina will both appear in each episode. The changes will occur after the fourteenth episode of the season. Law & Order: LA's casting director has been reading actresses for a potential new female ADA role on the show.

Hard to believe in just over a year Conan, Zucker and Olbermann are gone from the NBC family.

The best comedy on CBS is How I Met Your Mother.

Its more of a dramedy now, that's what keeps me tuning in to see what happens next. They can have their funny episodes but the last two seasons have been their least funniest.

you're a cheap date, here's my 'wish list' for NBC

Cancel: The Office, Biggest Loser, Minute to Win It, Parenthood, The Cape

for starters
You can't get rid of The Biggest Loser...
NBC-Chart.jpg

just cancel it and give Baldwin his own spin off

That would be awesome but he's mentioned after next season he's done (last year of his contract) and wants to retire from acting and likely shift into politics on Long Island.

Kabletown has a lot of scripts to read

i love how BL hates everything but he watches Grey Anatomy and desperate housewives :dry:

I do watch Greys, only watched the episodes of 'Desperate Housewives' that had John Barrowman and Dana Delaney on them

Will someone just kill the people programming MTV right now? Fifteen year old girls too stupid to tell their boyfriends to slip a condom on shouldn't be glorified with any sort of television series, they should be forced to live with their shame.

Heh. Well, what do you know? Even so, I'm sure MTV views that as counterproductive. Less pregant chicks, less replacements for when these girls actually get their **** together and are rendered useless by the network.

I do watch Greys, only watched the episodes of 'Desperate Housewives' that had John Barrowman and Dana Delaney on them

I don't watch Grey's anymore like I used to. Hell, I don't even watch my guilty pleasure show, the Grey's Spinoff, Private Practice that much anymore. They recently killed off a cast member and another cast member hasn't been on the show for a few months but is still mentioned as part of the cast. I catch those two shows every once in a while now.

I watched Housewives back when John Slattery was on that show in a recurring role, but I left when he left.

The only shows I watch on ABC regularly are Castle and Modern Family. That's the second fewest number of shows I watch on any network. On NBC its Chuck, Chase, most of the NBC Thursday Comedy Lineup (except Outsourced, which is stupid and Perfect Couples, which I have not seen), Dateline NBC and (during Football Season) Sunday Night Football. On Fox, I will watch America's Most Wanted regularly (excluding sports). For CBS it's How I Met Your Mother, Hawaii 5-0 and 48 Hours Mystery.

With the CW, it's Nikita, although I used to be a regular watcher of Smallville and One Tree Hill.

I'm probably going to check out Mr. Sunshine....Ive always liked Perry and the hot chick from Better Off Ted is in it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"