The Canceled Shows of Tomorrow: Pilot Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the new NBC regime wants to earn my seal of approval, they'll immediately pick up Ron Moore's new series.

you're a cheap date, here's my 'wish list' for NBC

Cancel: The Office, Biggest Loser, Minute to Win It, Parenthood, The Cape

for starters

You're irrational rage against Parenthood amuses and angers me. :cmad::funny::cmad:

And I dont give a **** what numbers it gets, Chuck gets a fifth season. You hear me, NBC?! FIFTH SEASON!!!

I hope Comcast has deep enough pockets to significantly bump up the production budgets for the shows, new and old. Especially Chuck ;)

or just cancel it....its limped, limped along for 4 season now or 5....

its a show on a prime spot on Monday nights...4 seasons and hasn't cracked 9 million viewers once....if it was any other show it would have been canned after season 3 but its NBC so it gets a reprieve because standards are so f'ng low there

Chuck's limped along, not because it's bad, but because it appeals to relatively limited fanbase. Fortunately, a very dedicated and vocal fanbase. And one large enough for NBC not to ignore given Chuck's budget.

It'll probably hold the record for the most near cancellations of a show. :p

NBC needs to cancel everything except for 30 Rock and Parks and Rec. Start from scratch.

Im all for going scorched earth....they should do an open call...show up at NBC with a proper script and a pitch

Im all for going scorched earth....they should do an open call...show up at NBC with a proper script and a pitch

Honestly, I'm ok with that. The only shows I'd miss are Chuck and Community. Mostly Chuck.

Or maybe bring some of those awesome USA shows over to NBC. Without ****ing them up in the process.

Or you could just leave them on USA.

And move Chuck to USA. It would probably pair well with Psych.

i love how BL hates everything but he watches Grey Anatomy and desperate housewives :dry:

But he also watched- nay, loved BSG so you will show him some Godsdamn respect. :cmad:

you liked Lost, your opinion doesn't matter to me.

you're a cheap date, here's my 'wish list' for NBC

Cancel: The Office, Biggest Loser, Minute to Win It, Parenthood, The Cape

for starters

I'm okay with that except for Parenthood. I want to take a bath with Erika Christensen and Monica Potter.

Are you mad, sir? Did you overlook the fact that Minka Kelly is on the same show?!

And also, DIBS.

She's hardly on anymore. I wonder when she's coming back. Which reminds me...the women of FNL are incredibly hot (seasons 1-3)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"