World great deals on Superman DVD sets at walmart

Dave McFly

Sexy Badass!!
Reaction score
I was at my local wal mart and they had all of the Superman TV show box sets for like 15 bucks. Lois and Clark, George Reeves superman, and Superboy but that one was missing from the rack. I only had season 1/2 of Lois and Clark so i snagged 3 and 4 so if any of you want to complete your Superman collections, check out your wal mart ;).

I see Smallville is not on your list. you can get a lot of Smallville boxsets for $19.99 on Amazon or at Best Buy.

I was at my local wal mart and they had all of the Superman TV show box sets for like 15 bucks. Lois and Clark, George Reeves superman, and Superboy but that one was missing from the rack. I only had season 1/2 of Lois and Clark so i snagged 3 and 4 so if any of you want to complete your Superman collections, check out your wal mart ;).

or go to Target and see them for 9.99 :woot: they did had them for sale but keep a eye on it and pretty sure they will do it again

Isn't it funny how Wal-Mart actually doesn't have the lowest prices? They are really good at hoodwinking people into thinking that they do. I mean...their store band products are really hard to price match (the GV brand) but regular commercial products are rarely the cheapest at Wal-Mart. Case in point, all of these box sets.

dude... I bought the SUPERMAN ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDITION BOX SET from Amazon.com for $6.00. That included: all Reeve movies, Superman & the Mole Men, all Fleischer cartoons, Superman returns and over 20 hours of special features. That wasa great deal.

Amazon rocks. They have the complete Justice League series (JL and JLU) for $64.99. That is 91 episodes plus special features for a little more than the price of a single season of Heroes or Bones or House M.D..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"